Top Dog

Izuku, Ochako, and Momo woke up to the sound of an alarm going off. Agitated by waking up from a pleasant sleep, Izuku zapped the alarm into bits before hearing a giggle from a little snowball. "Nnn five more minutes." Izuku grumbled as they started to hear Eri get a little fussy. Izuku got up at the sound of this, not happy but accepted it. "Come here sweetie. Come to daddy." Izuku picked up Eri who immediately hugged him. "I see, you just wanted your daddy to hug you." "She is daddy's little girl Ochako." Izuku glanced over to see Momo and Ochako up and smiling at the two. "I'm gonna go start breakfast. Do one of you mind bathing Eri and putting her in something to wear today?" "Momo handled last night, so I'll change her today." Ochako smiled as Eri came into her arms and began to play with her face.

As Izuku went down to start cooking, Momo offered to help today. The two of them were able to get everything done quickly with making a little extra for their classmates. "Something smells good." On que, Kirishima and a few others had come down to the smell of Izuku and Momo's cooking. The two placed everything on the table with the rest of the class starting to come down now. Ochako came down with Eri who was wearing a cute yellow sundress to make everyone marvel at the adorable little white ball of sunshine. "She is just adorable!" Their classmate Hagakure stated this with Ashido agreeing.to this. "Is Eri's bottle ready?" Momo passed Ochako the bottle to which she happily gave the little girl it to almost chug. "Alright, lets eat!"

Everyone started eating with the sound of the dorm pomeranian blasting down the stairs. "DEKU!" "Oh for the love of. One second." Izuku stood up and put his fingers up counting back from three. When he hit zero, Bakugou came barreling down the stairs with explosions for Izuku to grab the collar of his shirt and slam him down to the floor. "Remember last night Kaachan? Cause if you keep doing this, principal Nezu will have you and me replant all the trees you go into. I don't want to, and I'm sure you don't want to either. Now shut up and eat like a calm person. I don't want your anger issues to rub off on Eri." As this was said, Eri started burping and giggled at herself to make everyone laugh.

Bakugou angrily admitted defeat and sat down. A few comments were asked about the family and how they all met. Some of the girls died on the fact of how Ochako and Izuku got together and how Izuku came to the aid of both girls to be their knight in shining armor. The boys for the most part respected his chivalry in wanting to keep each girl's feelings to be known when the relationship started. Mineta and Bakugou could care less though, they just wanted to either kick Izuku's ass or find some way to hear some juicy details of the honeymoon. As they finished, they all headed to class after cleaning up and heading out the door.

In the afternoon

The day had been relatively normal for the most of it. The morning classes were like any other university with math, literature, history, etc. But when the afternoon classes roll around, that's when UA's hero course really begins. The members of class A had all been sitting in the classroom with Eri enjoying sitting on the lap of Momo. Everyone just adored the little girl with her adoring everyone else. The only two she didn't like were the explosive blond who regularly picked fights with her parents, and a perverse grape headed man who she scowled at whenever she got the chance. Many found this hilarious, but the midget didn't.

As they waited, they heard a familiar voice from outside. "I am, COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!" All Might came through the door with everyone marveling at the hero wearing his silver age costume. Izuku noticed something notable about the costume though that caused him to snicker a bit. 'He lost some bulk. Mom would kick your ass for getting soft Toshi.' "Hero training, it's what makes small sprouts like you grow into the pros of tomorrow. For this exercise, I shall be teaching you. Today's lesson shall be.." All Might held a flash card up to shout. "BATTLE TRAINING! And what hero would be complete without their hero suit?" All Might hit a button to bring out 20 cases with numbers on them. "Change into your costumes and meet me down on Ground Beta in 5." Everyone did as All Might was told and began changing.