Making a Family?

The day after the talk with Endeavor came with the Shimura family handling their daily routine with yesterday's conversations between their parents still fresh in their mind. "Hey Izuku?" Momo asked her husband who was bringing some tea for everyone. "What's up?" "Well um, would it actually be something bad if...you know, Eri had another sibling? As in one made by...us?" Izuku didn't know what to say. His wife was asking if they could make a baby with the idea of it sinking in slowly. An image of Momo having Izuku's baby in her with it fast forwarding to one with black hair and silver eyes with a few of both their features in it. "I-it wouldn't just be me. Ochako would also join in this. Cause it wouldn't be fair if she wasn't." With that, Izuku then imagined a similar picture with Ochako, but instead of black hair, it was her chocolate colored hair with her permanent blush on the child. The images started to make Izuku gain a nosebleed to which Ochako came in to notice what they were talking about.

"Are you both almost ready to go? Izuku's mom is almost here." "Ga bega!" Both came out of their blush before nodding. "Y-yeah, let's go greet mom at the gate." Izuku immediately got up with Momo being not far behind him. As they walked, Ochako held Eri with the thought of having a child of her own coming to her mind. She did love Eri, but she couldn't help but question the possibility of having one herself. "You three must be willing to get into the baby making thing if you're meeting me here." They looked at Nana who had a smirk that made them all blush. "Actually, we thought of meeting you at the gate since you're taking time to do something like this for us." "It is very nice of you to do this Mrs-I mean mother in law." Momo bowed trying to correct herself with the retired pro going to pick Eri up. "It's alright. I at least get to hang out with one of my granddaughters. Are we going to have fun today little snowball?" Nana spoke to Eri in a cutesy manner to make her giggle. They continued back to the dorms for her to stand in front of them. "I've got it from here, just go and have a nice time out. Also, make sure to finish up inside Izuku." "MOM!" Nana laughed at her son's expense as the girls held a prominent blush of red knowing what she meant.

The three said their goodbyes before leaving into town trying to think of something to do. "So what do you two want to do today?" Ochako looked over to see Izuku and Momo a little off. "Izuku? Momo?" "Huh?" They came out of their daze to notice Ochako looking at them. "You two ok?" "Yeah. Let's go in this place, it looks nice." They walked into the shop to notice it was a baby clothing store. "Oh, look at all these cute little outfits! Eri would look so cute in these." Ochako dragged Momo in with her to leave Izuku to look around. In a clearance section, he noticed a baby onesie of his mother's hero costume to bring a smile to his face. 'I bet Momo would flip if she saw this.' Izuku immediately remembered his argument with the flame hero yesterday and how he tried to get him to divorce Momo. 'If we did have a baby, that would settle this with there being no room for Endeavor to fight.'

In that moment, the lightning user immediately freaked over what he had said. 'WHAT AM I THINKING!? MOMO HAS TO BE CONTENT WITH THIS BEFORE WE EVEN DO THIS!' "May I help you find something sir?" "Uh, no. Sorry. I was just browsing." Izuku turned to see a woman in her thirties with an 8 month pregnant stomach. "A Paragon fan are we?" "Something like that. Someone I know is actually a bigger fan." The woman looked at Izuku's hand to notice the ring on his finger. "Your wife?" "Well, yeah." Izuku looked in the clearance section to try and find some other things before he decided to ask the clerk a question. "I'm sorry to ask this miss, but do you have concerns about being a future mother?" "A few. But my husband loves me and our child, so it's just a matter of how you look at it. If it isn't something you two feel as if you're forced to do and think you're ready, I don't see why it would be a problem. What's on your mind?"

Izuku took a deep breath before explaining it in the easiest way he can. "Well, me and my wife were talking about having a baby and I'm for it don't get me wrong. But something feels as if I need to hold off. If I don't, I'm afraid we may make a mistake from it." "Having children is not easy sir. Anyone can make a baby, but not everyone can be a parent. If you truly think it isn't time yet to have one, talk to your wife about it and say you need a little time. Rushing into things isn't going to make that unease go away." The woman started to rub her stomach a bit to state proof. "This baby was thought long and hard for 3 years. Just give it time and let the thought sink in. It's better to be patient than rush things." "Thank you. Also, I hope your child grows up happy." "Your welcome and I have faith it will."