Hellish Night

The next day for class A and B started out a little faster than the last. Since they didn't have to worry about being explained what's happening, most went to where they were training the day before. Sadly, this added more fatigue to those from the remedial classes since most weren't able to avoid these. Right now, Momo and Ochako were with Eri and Kota watching Izuku's training with Kaminari a safe distance away in a rubber dome.

"He's really putting Kaminari through the ringer, isn't he?" Ochako said while being given sunglasses by Momo so she wouldn't have sight problems seeing the flashing lights from the electricity.

"Izuku wouldn't do anything he didn't think Kaminari wouldn't be able to handle."

"DEAR GOD THIS HURTS! SOMEBODY JUST KILL ME TO GET IT OVER WITH!"

"....Well we know Kaminari wouldn't be the first Izuku killed in regards to training."

"Da bafuba."

"Sa bage!" Both Kota and Eri spoke in gibberish while playing with toy drums and xylophones.

"OH DEAR GOD!"

"SHUT UP AND TAKE IT LIKE A MAN! MY WIVES ARE WILLING TO TAKE WORSE THAN THIS PREGNANT! WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE!?" The sight of an extremely huge flash happened to make the four feel like they were watching a movie happen.

"Is it me, or is Izuku going a little viscous on Kaminari?"

Ochako shrugged her shoulders before seeing a stray lightning bolt destroy the ground in front of their dome. "Maybe a little."

"Shimura! You may want to calm down for now so we can talk to you, Kaminari and your wives for two minutes!" Aizawa shouted on a bullhorn for Izuku to no longer use his electricity and show him completely unharmed, but his electric quirk using friend seeming like a burnt piece of charcoal.

"Jeez he doesn't show any form of restraint." Mandalay spoke up before grabbing Kota who was crawling towards the barely conscious Kaminari.

"So what did you want to talk to us about?"

"Well Shimura Izuku, we actually had plans to make a test of courage tonight to give you all some incentive to get stronger. You'll be able to vent off some steam from training doing something fun."

"Oooh! I haven't done a test of courage since middle school! Oh I remember those happy days with you Izuku." Ochako reminisced on her days as a third year in middle school when her and Izuku were on a field trip together.

"Really does remind me of the past."

"Can somebody please at least put out the fire that's on me?" Kaminari spoke up with everyone seeing his butt on fire from the electricity that was pulsing through him. Izuku gave a stomp to his flames with his nonconductive soles, making it look more like he was stomping on Kaminari specifically. "Thanks."

"Well we'll have to think of what to do with Eri since I don't want her to get scared by that." Aizawa thought for a second before Momo raised a hand. "Yes?"

"Uhh...what's a test of courage?"

"Wait, you serious?" Izuku questioned.

"Yes. I never did a test of courage or whatever it is in middle school or high school. What is it?" Both Izuku and Ochako knew Momo was sheltered as a child, but they didn't expect her to be this sheltered.

"To make a long explanation short, people go through the woods in hopes to show they're courageous in the middle of the night. You go through a set trail with some people doing jump scares to try and get you to run away. Kinda fun depending on who you're talking to or who's on what side."