Final Exams

As the next day came around, Izuku sat at his desk with Eri on his lap sleeping peacefully. The small baby was having a bit of difficulty sleeping the night before to have each of her parents somewhat tired today. Izuku more than anyone since he spent most of the night trying to keep Eri asleep so that Ochako and Momo could get the much needed rest they needed and not have any problems for them or the babies inside them. Those that saw him when they got up however saw a near perfect imitation of their teacher in their electric quirk using classmate. Once the door opened to Aizawa walking in. He addressed the class in his normal emotionless fashion. "Good morning class." "Good morning Mr. Aizawa." "Good morning *yawn* uncle Shota." Izuku made a mistake of addressing his uncle for the teacher to see him struggle to stay awake. "Did he not sleep well last night?" Aizawa asked directed more towards the two Shimura women for them to seem a little tired themselves. "I think Eri was having nightmares last night or something. Izuku took care of her. She was up a lot though."

Aizawa saw the small child out cold to shrug it off. "I don't blame him for being dead tired. Anyway, final exams are coming up for this term, so I need you all to be ready. For the hero course, you have the regular written exam as well as a physical exam that I won't say." The class went silent before shouting. "WHAT!?" The outburst spooked Eri to wake her and start crying. "Who did it?" Everyone turned to Izuku with lightning coming off of his body and cooling around him like a suit of armor. "Who the hell shouted to wake up my daughter?" The lightning stopped thanks to Aizawa's quirk, but the fear was still there in him. "As much as I'd love to watch everyone clear the room for me to have the class to nap, you'd probably fry almost everyone here if you kept going. Why don't you just take the time to hush Eri and go back to sleep." The teacher let go of his quirk for Izuku to nod and place Eri on the desk before slamming his head on it to fall asleep. Eri followed him and laid on his head like his hair was a fluffy pillow.

"Back yo what I was talking about. Exams are next week with a training camp being done for the hero course students during the summer. This is to get you all ready for the provisional license exam that will be held shortly after you return. For those that fail their exams though, you'll have to take remedial lessons for this." Everyone started to get psyched up with the volume being raised a bit. They stopped though when Izuku lifted his head with the electricity off his body nearly blowing the lights above him. "Can we please not anger the husband of the problem family more? I don't have enough eye drops to stop him from blowing the circuits for this school's electricity." Everyone shut up with Izuku's head going back down with Eri drooling on his head from her sound sleeping.

During lunch

"I HAVEN'T EVEN STUDIED AT ALL!" Both Kaminari and Ashido say this with the earlier being more afraid while the other seemed to be less worried. "Between the Sports Festival and the work studies, I haven't gotten the chance to even open my notes up." "See that Eri? That's who you shouldn't be like. Always try your best and don't use excuses like what's happening around you for not doing your best." Izuku says this as both seemed to nap almost the entire first half of the day away like it was nothing. "Ba." Ochako came over to pick up Eri while Momo thought of her classmates' predicaments. "If you'd like, I can help you all catch up on the harder things." "Really!? You're the best Shimomo!" Both flunkies of class A said this in unison with Jirou walking over. "Would you mind if I join in. I'm not as worried about flunking, but there are some parts of this term's math final that I'm kinda not able to understand so well." "Sure. Why don't we make a study group with everyone. Would anyone else like to join?"

A few hands were raised for Momo to smile. "Alright then. We can meet in the common space after we're done with today." "Honestly, I'm not exactly afraid of the written half as much. The physical though is probably the issue." Kirishima says this while walking over towards Izuku and Bakugou. "Just so you all know, the common end of term exam for first years is robots. However, they might change it cause of how we weren't exactly pushed in the Sports Festival." "So we're probably facing robots? AWESOME!" "EASY A, HERE I COME!" Kaminari and Ashido say this with Izuku rolling his eyes. 'Why do I stay in the same class as you?' There was a sudden growl in the classroom for everyone to look at the origin and notice it was Ochako and Momo. "What?" "....I am not looking forward to my future as a mother if I ever become one." Hagakure states this while Izuku looks at her calmly. "Every woman that's having a baby will most likely be hungry more often than everyone else. It's nature's way of testing the husband to see how far he'd go for his wives." "And would you go that far?" Bakugou says this with Izuku pulling five foot long subs from his bag. "You were saying something?"