i was at the library

Start from the beginning

She really likes Alma, that's a sure thing, but there's something that's bothering Lauren and she doesn't know what.

Lauren gets lost watching Alma's face. Her concentrated pout, her messy curly hair, her blue eyes and her pink lips just make her happy. The energy Alma gives away makes Lauren better in a second.

When a bell rings, Alma looks up and smiles at Lauren who sticks her hand out to collect her test.

"Thank you." Lauren smiles.

"Are you leaving?"

"No, I'm going to grade all of these tests."

"Can I stay?" Alma asks, and Lauren nods.

"Sure."

Lauren takes the other tests out of her backpack and Alma takes her phone from her desk, texting her mom that she was staying at the library with Alisha.

She scrolls through her apps for a few minutes and gets bored, so she lets her phone fall on her table.

"Did you hear about the conference in the gymnasium tomorrow?" Alma asks, and Lauren doesn't look up.

She finds it extremely hot, the way Lauren is so focused on what she's doing.

"Mmh." Lauren answers.

"Will you be there?"

"Of course."

"What is it about?"

"The games and the Winter Prom."

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot that the break is in two weeks... Well."

Lauren doesn't say anything and Alma sighs, and stands up to start walking around the class. From the back of the room, she watches Lauren who didn't move a bit, still focused on her tests.

So she walks to the door and silently locks it, and walks to Lauren, standing next to her for a second before she starts climbing on her lap. Lauren lets her, and she even hugs her back when Alma puts her arms around her neck.

She presses a kiss on her neck, and another one when Lauren doesn't even move. So she kisses her again, on her neck, on her jaw, then on her cheek and on the corner of her lips, which makes Lauren look up.

"What?" Alma asks.

"Nothing. What are you doing?"

"Kissing you. You don't like it?"

"I do." Lauren chuckles, kissing her. "You're distracting me."

"Am I?" Alma raises one eyebrow, and puts her back against the desk to put her hands on Lauren's sides.

Then she kisses her again, going from her lips to her neck again.

"Alma..." Lauren says, but it kind of sounds like a moan so Alma looks her in the eyes.

Lauren immediately gives in and kisses her again, slightly putting her papers away to allow Alma to lay on the desk.

Alma thought she had control of the situation but obviously she doesn't anymore, and she doesn't hate it. She loves it.

Especially when Lauren's hands travel around her body, underneath her shirt, unbuttoning her jeans to let it slide down her legs.

She smiles to herself, putting her hand on Lauren's cheek as the older girl dots kisses on her stomack and if she didn't feel it before, she definitely does feel the wetness on her center as Lauren kisses it before taking her underwear off. She doesn't give Alma a second and immediately puts her mouth on it as soon as the barrier is gone, sliding her tongue against her clit as Alma moans, and clenches her fist to force herself to be quiet.

-

"I told you, mom, I was at the library." Alma says as she puts her shoes away, rolling her eyes.

"You were also in detention! What happened?"

"I was taking a test! God, can't you just let me breathe?! You're always up my ass these days."

"Don't talk to your mother like that." David says from the kitchen and Alma rolls her eyes to stop herself from laughing at him.

She sees her little sister next to him and the second the toddler notices her, her face lights up and she runs to her.

"Hi baby!"