Chapter 25 (Something Special)

Hey babes! I'm finally back with another chapter! How are you guys doing during this pandemic? Please take care of yourselves and your loved ones! 💞

ENJOY!

Win's POV

It's been a week since our trip together. I have been feeling down lately, because it seemed like Bright didn't even care that much about me like it may have seemed at first. And now it basically meant that I had to get over him. Which sucked, because I really thought that he was telling the truth.

That he did care about me.

That he did want me.

That he did want to be with me.

That he did like me.

But I guess I was wrong after all.

I sighed and turned back to my laptop, trying to distract myself as much as possible. Luke and I have also been spending more time together. As friends, of course. I didn't like him that way and I was mad at him at first, for saying those things to Bright that day, but now I was grateful that he defended me.

I sighed and closed my laptop. My friends were busy with their boyfriends and I was lazing around at home, since I was on summer break.

I couldn't deny that I missed him...

I missed him so much, it was almost driving me crazy. Taking my phone out, I decided to change my background picture and my lock screen. It was a picture of us, that he demanded to take. And he also told me, that he had my picture as his lock screen.

 And he also told me, that he had my picture as his lock screen

Now, was it true? I didn't know

I sighed once again and rubbed my head.

Should I call him and ask him how he was doing? Should I give in?

No, he needed to learn his lesson. He has to know, that he can't treat you that way. My heart told me and I had to listen to my heart, even though Bright had claimed my heart already....

I decided to take a shower and go to bed early, to clear my head a little bit and once I was done, I changed into comfy clothes, which consisted of Bright's shirt, that was way too big on me, with boxershorts underneath.

It still smelled like him, too.

Win! Stop!

Before I could go to bed, my phone started ringing. Mom.

She was right downstairs, why did she call me?

"Yes, mom?"

"Come downstairs, please. I need your help with something."

And with that, she hung up. I rolled my eyes and got up, walking downstairs. I didn't even have any energy to walk.

Arriving downstairs, I almost slipped down the last two steps.

"Bright, what are you doing here?"

"Win, hey... I had to come and see you."

I blushed and crossed my arms in front of chest. I suddenly felt so exposed and the fact that I was wearing his shirt, made everything even worse.

"But why now? It's late." I grabbed his hand and guided him upstairs and into my bedroom. I didn't want my mom to find out.

"I missed you. I thought you needed some space, that's why I left you alone for a couple of days." He sighed and grabbed my hand, looking into my eyes deeply.

"Hm..." I looked away.

"And I can tell that you missed me, too." His eyes went up and down my body, basically eating me with his eyes.

"You think I didn't? Of course I have been missing you, but I really thought that it was over for good now, because you have been ignoring me."

"I have been preparing something special for you. Please don't think that I have been ignoring you. In fact, I've been missing you like crazy and I was dying to feel your skin against mine again." He placed his hands on my hips, pulling me closer against him.

I felt myself slowly melt into his touch and I really wanted to kiss him more than anything right now.

"What is it? I really want clarity, Bright. My heart can't take this any longer. If you just want a fuckbuddy, just say so. I really don't want to be a part of your games, Bright. Please don't get my hopes up." I whispered and hugged him tighter. I felt so weak and I just wanted to be held by him.

"Please just believe and trust me on this. You mean the world to me and I'm being serious when I say that I am crazy about you. I am way out of your league, everybody knows that, but I promise to treat you like a prince, if you just let me." I sighed and closed my eyes, leaning further into his touch.

"I have prepared something special for you, that I am going to give to you tomorrow." I nodded against his chest. He leaned down to peck my cheek and hugged me tighter.

"But first, you have to watch my soccer game tomorrow evening." I looked up at him and studied his handsome face. I didn't say anything again, just nodded.

"What time?"

"It starts at 6pm. Please tell me that you will be there?" He begged and I sighed. Of course I was gonna be there.

"Oh, thank god. I don't think I would be able to to concentrate on my game, knowing you aren't there to support me."

"You were able to before we started talking." Okay, now he was just overreacting.

"I've also never been in love before..." He whispered against my lips, leaning his forehead against mine.

My eyes widened in shock, not knowing what to do or say. Was he being serious?

"Bright..."

"I really hope, that after tomorrow, you will be mine and mine forever. I really need you to trust me on this and believe me. I'm serious with you, Win. And I will do anything to prove it to you, because you are the only person that keeps me going at the moment."

I looked up at him, loving the height, difference between us and pecked his lips quickly. I couldn't help it.

He smiled at me, his hands were now resting against my butt and my hands were wrapped around his neck.

I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

..............................

Short, but cute chapter for you guys. Do you guys believe Bright? Lemme know!

Also, but F- around and do a double update, because I have the weekend off after like 3 months. See ya! 💞