Chapter 9 (Needy)

Hey guys! I'm back with Chapter 9! 

ENJOY!

Win's POV

"What do you mean y'all kissed!?" Gun yelled. He was clearly excited.

I nodded shyly and looked away from my friends. I still could not believe that I had my first kiss with Bright of all people...

"Damn... You really did that, huh. And how was it? Was he a good kisser?" Gulf wanted to know and just thinking about kissing Bright, made me blush. He was a really good kisser and when he pulled away from me, he actually smirked. He definitely knew what he was doing.

"He was really good at kissing. And that idiot knew damn well that he was good at it. He was boosting with condfidence."

"How did that even happen. Like, how did y'all kiss?" Needless to say, my friends were as speechless as me.

"I really don't know, Gulf. He was calling me pretty and stuff and suddenly his lips were on mine. Thinking back, it really made no sense. I thought he hated me? Like, I don't get it."

"Knowing Bright, he just wants to play. So be careful and don't get to deep into it." Gulf said and I nodded. He was right.

Bright was a player....

"And what about Luke? Do you still talk to him? He seems nice."

"Yeah, we still talk on a friendly basis. We are just friends for now, but I also feel bad. Like I kissed Bright, meanwhile I'm talking to someone else."

"You should not feel guilty if that is what you are saying. You just said that you and Luke are just friends and who knows, maybe it will be more, once you guys meet up." Gulf said and he was right.

I was doing nothing wrong, was I...?

"There is nothing wrong with trying yourself out and having some fun. Don't take the dating life so seriously. Enjoy what you have with Bright and see what happens with Luke, It's not like you are cheating on someone." Maybe Gun was actually right this time. But I didn't have anything going on with Bright at the moment.

We just kissed once....

"Hm, alright. I won't take it that serious then."

"But please be careful and don't get hurt. And also, make sure you don't end up hurting anyone. I mean, yeah Bright is a player, but who knows. Maybe even he has feelings." I nodded. I doubted it, to be honest.

"Anyway, enough about me. How are y'all mans doing?" Gulf smiled fondly, probably thinking about Mew. I wish I had a love like theirs.

Beautiful, pure, loving and with a hint of dirt. Okay, maybe a lot of dirt.

"Amazing! I'm so in love with him, that it it hurts sometimes. Even after two years." I smiled at Gulf. Seeing my best friends happy, meant the world to me. I didn't need a lot of friends, just two close friends were enough.

"That's amazing to hear, bitch. Off still ignores my beautiful ass." 

"Don't give up, babe. It's his loss, not yours." I said, wanting to cheer him up.

"Of course I won't. He is not good at showing his feelings, I'll try talking to him, when we are alone."

"I'll tell Mew to bring Off along tomorrow." Gun nodded, looking excited as ever. We were going to have a boys night tomorrow at Gulf and Mew's place.

~

"Bright... We have to stop. People might see us." He was currently kissing down my neck. We were in the janitors closet right now, making out. I had a free period and was roaming around the school, feeling bored out of my mind. I was suddenly pulled into an empty room and of course it was none other than Bright. We were furiously making out for like 10 minutes, when I stopped him.