Prologue (Changing For Love)

Hey guys! Its me, Lina!

I'm so in love with BrightWin, so I decided to write story about them and also because I needed to escape that stressful life for a bit. I hope you guys will enjoy reading my story, it's gonna be so good and also veeery smutty. Even though the prologue might not sound so promising.

ENJOY!

Win's POV

What happens when the schools bad boy, Bright, moves near my house and our parents just happen to also become friends?

It does not get better when my mother forces me to tutor him after school or else he would have to repeat the year. Fine, I agreed. But there was a problem. Bright was hot. Very hot. And he was also bi, so my single gay ass couldn't help but drool over him during our tutoring sessions, even though I wanted to hate him.

Somewhere along the way, we turned into friends with benefits and we went from hating each other to making out in the janitors closet during our free periods.

I realized how I slowly started to develope feelings for him, too, when I noticed that I could not stop thinking about him. I got jealous so easily when I saw him with other people.

It was all a mess and I knew I had to stop seeing him if I didn't want to get hurt, because Bright did not do relationships. So I stopped tutoring him and started seeing other guys instead, just to get over him.

And of course, with Bright being so possessive, he was not too happy about it...

(This is kinda going to be like an enemies to lovers story.)

{Side couples: MewGulf and OffGun}
..................

I hope you guys enjoyed this small summary so far, now go and enjoy chapter 1! Please leave me some feedback, I would really appreciate it! 💞