Chapter 20 (Misunderstanding)

Hey babes! I'm back with chapter 20!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 11K READS! OMG 😭💞

ENJOY! 💞

Win's POV

"What? You want me to spend the night?" I asked him, shocked.

Why did he want me to spend the night, when it was clear that he didn't want to see me again? Bright was damn confusing and I didn't know how to react.

Was he leading me on or did he genuinely want me to spend the night?

"I really want you to spend the night. I want to spend some time with you one last time. Don't worry, I'm not gonna touch you or anything." I still didn't know what to do or say. Was he being serious?

"But... Why? Are you being serious?"

"I am dead serious. Please, Win. I promise you that I will keep my hands to myself. I mean, unless you give me perm.... Okay, yeah I promise I won't touch you." I rolled my eyes at him playfully.

He was so precious, oh my God. What was I supposed to say? No?

"Fine. I will spend the night."

"You don't have to, Win. I don't want you to feel like I am forcing you into this."

He wasn't, I wanted it too.

"No, no. It's all good. I want to."

"Are you hungry? I can make you some food. I mean, I will probably burn down the kitchen, but I can still make some good ass ramen for you. Or we can just order something, if you want. What cuisine are you into? Is Chinese food okay for you or do you wanna eat something else? How about-"

"Bright! You are rambling again." I giggled.

Was that really the same Bright that I first talked to a couple months ago? He was like a changed person.

(A/N: Title: Changing for Love... 😉)

"Oh, sorry. But like, are you hungry?"

"No, I'm actually not hungry. What about you?" He shook his head.

I looked down at his hands, noticing that his hands were shaking a little bit.

"Bright, is everything okay? Your hands are shaking..."

"I'm okay. Thank you for asking though." I nodded, not feeling convinced.

"Hm, I don't believe you. Tell me, what's wrong?"

"It's really nothing, Win. Don't worry your pretty little head over it, okay?"

"Okay, If you say so..." I decided to just drop the subject and look around his room for a little bit. I was a bit tired, but not that much. I noticed how he had like three guitars, the one he used the most was the one that had his initials on it. B. V. C (Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree)

Turning back around, I saw Bright staring at me. His hands were still shaking and I was starting to get a little worried. This was so unlike Bright. He use to be so cold, so distanced. And now he seemed to be a nervous wreck. What was he worried about?

It was just me in this room, no one else.

"Bright, you are still shaking. Did something happen? Is your mother okay? Are you okay?"

He didn't answer me, instead he moved towards me and wrapped me into a hug. Huh?

"I'm sorry, I just had to hug you." He squeezed me as tight as possible and I hugged him back.