Chapter 30 (Moving In)

Hey babes!

I'm finally back with another chapter! And it's also the last chapter of this fun story! :(

Thank you so much for supporting me on this journey! Your support means the world to me! And please do read the note at the end! 💞

ENJOY!

Win's POV

"Ouch, my back hurts." I whined to my boyfriend. We were finally settling into our new apartment and everything was going well for us. Of course it was stressful, but also so worth it.

"Go and rest, baby. I'll do the rest by myself and when I'm done, I'm gonna massage your back, alright?"

I nodded and pouted my lips at him, wanting a kiss.

"Can you lay down with me? Please?"

"Babe.... You know we still have a lot of things to do. You have so many clothes, I need to build your wardrobe and your walk in closet."

"Please? Only five minutes?"

He sighed and laid down with me. I immediately cuddled into him and wrapped my whole body around him, like a monkey.

We still had to go a long way until our apartment was fully finished, but we did it in our own pace. The most important room was our bedroom, which we had to get done first.

"Babe?"

"Yes, Bunny?"

"I love you." I whispered and kissed his cheek.

"And I love you, my beautiful angel."

He leaned down to kiss me and I deepened the kiss. I couldn't get enough of kissing him. He made me the happiest man in the world and I really wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. We just had to make it through college first.

Our friends and families were very supportive and Bright's mother was actually a bit skeptical at first, because of how Bright used to behave.

"Hm, is someone getting horny?"

"Shut up and kiss me." I just giggled against his lips and continued to kiss him. His lips were just so addictive.

I trailed my fingers underneath his shirt and felt his burning skin on my fingers. His shirt and face was covered in paint from painting the rooms and there was just something about it that made him look even sexier in my eyes. Maybe that was why I wanted him to do nothing more than to fuck me right now. I just knew how to get my way.

And I wanted it right here on our new couch.

"Baby, slow down there. You really want me to do you so good, huh?" He smirked and I bit my lip, trying to look even more seductive.

🔞🔞🔞🔞

"P-Please...."

"And here I thought I was the kinky one."

"You love it just as much as I do, don't lie." I playfully hit him and kissed his soft lips.

"Your wish is my command, baby boy."

My body was leaning against the arm rest of our big couch, Bright was in between my legs, grinding his already growing erection against mine.