Chapter 1 (New Neighbours)

Hey guys!

I'm so in love with BrightWin so I just had to write a story about my current favorite BL couple, because there just ain't many out there.

Anygay... I hope you guys are going to enjoy this story, because it's going to be really good and full of smut! You guys have been warned, read at your own risk ;)

ENJOY!

Win's POV

"Miss, may I go to the bathroom, please?" I politely asked, to which she just nodded, without looking at me. How rude. I was already done with all of my work, so I decided to go. My college professors were a bit strange. It sometimes felt like they needed to be taught, rather than us students.

Anyway....

Walking down the hall, I noticed two students talking to each other and they were none other than Gun Atthaphan and Bright Vachirawit. How great. Gun was actually a best friend of mine, along with Gulf Kanawut. I did not get along with Bright at all, he kind of hated me for some reason and I didn't know why, that's why I didn't greet Gun. He was busy talking to Bright, anyway.

Gun was hopelessly in love with Bright's best friend, Off Jumpol, that's why he used Bright to make him jealous and knowing Bright's reputation, he did not care at all. All he cared about was sex. He even skipped class just to have sex. I mean, what's better than your own education?

"Hey! Win!" Shit. Damn you , Gun.

"Oh, hey. What's up?" I completely ignored Bright, not that he even cared, anyway.

"Nothing, where are you going?"

"To the restroom, what about you? Are you guys skipping class?" I rolled my eyes at them. Bright did not even care a bit. Not like I expected anything else.

"He is, I am not. I have a free period."

"Hm, okay. I gotta go now. See you." I said and walked away. I saw how Bright kept looking me up and down, but I just shrugged it off.

I went to the restroom and did my business, before I washed my hands and went back to class. Some students were paying attention and some were sleeping. I went over to Gulf's desk and slapped his head.

"Dude, pay attention and stop texting Mew." I said and rolled my eyes. I wasn't the aggressive type and people never took me serious, because I looked too much like a bunny and apparently, I was too "pretty" to be aggressive.

If I really was so pretty, why didn't I have a man, then?

"Ouch. Damn, Win! Calm your tits. It's not my fault that your single gay ass can't get a man." He laughed and went back to text his boyfriend, Mew. They have been dating for two years now and they were so in love, it was almost disgusting.

"By the way, are you coming over tonight or not?" I asked. It was the weekend and Gun, Gulf and I had planned to play video games at my house and order take out.

"Yes, Mew is also coming If you don't mind." I shook my head. Mew was a sweetheart and treated Gulf like a king, no joke. They were soulmates and meant to be.

The bell rang and it was officially the weekend. I went to my car, after saying goodbye to Gulf.

And look who we had here. It was Bright, of course.

"What are you staring at?" He asked, but I just ignored him and continued to walk towards my car. He was smoking a cigarette and leaning against his car.

"Pussy." He mumbled and I stopped walking.

"What is your damn problem, Bright? Huh?"

He smirked and came closer towards me.

"I ain't got a problem with you, pretty boy."

"Dont touch me!" I said and slapped his hand away that came to stroke my cheek. He chuckled and rolled his eyes at me.

"Damn. Calm down, virgin boy." And before I could get even more mad, he went into his car and drove off.

He was pissing me off so much.

~

"Mom, I'm home!" I yelled and took off my shoes.

"Win! Finally! Go take a shower and come help me."

"But mom, why? Gulf and Gun are coming over tonight."

"Tonight is not now. I need your help. We have new neighbours and I invited them over for dinner tonight."

"But why tonight? Can't it be tomorrow?"

"Stop that and now go. I need your help." She said and I groaned. Why me, ugh.

I took a shower and went into the kitchen where my mom was already cooking many dishes. I really did not want anyone to come over, besides my friends.

"Do I have to be with you guys or can I just stay in my room with my friends?" My mom looked at me like I was crazy.

"Win! What kinda question is that even? Of course you have to stay with us. How rude would it be if you just stayed in your room all day?" I internally groaned, but agreed.

"Okay, jeez. I'm gonna do my homework after we are done preparing everything. Just call me once they are here." I said and she nodded, so I went back into my room to facetime Gun and Gulf to cancel our plans.

This day sucked so far....

I managed to finish all of my homework and I heard the doorbell ring right when I closed my textbook.

I walked down the stairs, my mom had already opened the door and greeted our new neighbours

And as I was walking down the stairs, I noticed none other than Bright Vachirawit and his mom sitting at our dinner table.

This was going to be great ....

....................

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter so far and don't worry, this story is going to be so good. I promise! 💞

Please leave me some feedback, so I know how you guys liked it. I'll update regularly!

See you in chapter 2! 💞