Without even having a second to process what was happening right now, she took me in her mouth, and rubbed down my thighs, swirling and flicking her tongue faster than I had anticipated.

"Shit Jen, slow down!" I practically begged her, wanting to last longer than the few seconds I was heading towards.

Of course she didn't listen though, instead she sucked harder, flicking her tongue over the head making me twitch from the wave of pleasure she was inflicting on me.

"Jen..." my voice strained, trying to put off the inevitable. I didn't want her to stop, but she had to, I wanted her and I wanted us to ride out our highs together.

I looked down at her trying to push her by the shoulder, and she looked up at me amused, letting out a chuckle which sent a vibration through me, almost making me come down her throat.

"Jesus f*cking christ Jenelle," she finally stopped, satisfied with her torture.

"You told me it was up to me, so if I wanted to finish you off right then I would have, you had no say!" She smirked at me, and all I could think about was wiping that smug look from her face and torturing her like she had just done to me.

"So that's how we're playing it hey?" I was amused by her statement, and she nodded in response, so I wasted no time grabbing her by the waist and placing her back onto the bed.

"What are you doing?" She laughed the most beautiful sound I had heard today.

"Taking back control!" I undressed her completely, and started kissing her favourite spot on her neck she liked my lips. She let out a soft moan, tugging on my hair like she always did when she was getting lost in the moment.

Her legs pressed against my hips, and I knew by her body language I was driving her crazy, and I loved it.

"What do you want me to do?" I whispered in her ear, knowing full well she'd end up getting smart with me about turning the tables on her, and not telling me how bad she wanted me to pleasure her further.

"I want your mouth away from my ear, and down between my thighs..."

"What?" I snapped my head up to look at her, completely stunned that she had actually said that out loud.

"You heard me!" Her face was serious, and I was surprised her cheeks were at their normal colour, not the usual rose they were when she even hinted at anything sexual.

"Where did this confidence come from? You're not drunk, you're not high..."

"Maybe I should always just be like this, I don't always have to be the innocent girl in the bedroom you so desperately crave...I can be sexy too!"

"Baby you are the sexiest woman I know, without even trying to be! You're innocence is what makes you sexy, but I absolutely won't object to you talking like that occasionally! I like to tease you, but I love you the way you are, you're perfect just being yourself."

I love that she was shy to talk like that usually, and I loved that she blushed and covered my mouth when I hinted at anything sexual, it was just who she was, and I had never really been with a girl like that. Every thing she did, to me, was hot as hell, and I would never wish for a single thing about her to change just to please me.

"Okay, but I still want you between my thighs, preferably within the next five seconds!"

I laughed, and started kissing down her body. Her neck again, "five..." the curve of her breasts, "four..." between her ribs, "three..." just below her belly button, "two..." then finished with her inner thigh, "one..." I smirked up at her before giving her what she wanted.