Cole and Seliel's Wedding

Disclaimer: I don't own Ninjago, just the story.

I originally posted this for the Flumptober challenge, but it fits here too.  It is set during the five year gap in "Ninja Family."

"Calm down, Seliel," Skylor said as she was trying to calm down the bride who was pacing back and forth in her wedding dress. "Everything will be ok. You love Cole, don't you?"

"Yes," Seliel said. "I just hope nothing goes wrong."

"It will be fine."

"Nothing went wrong during Kai and Skylor's wedding as well as mine and Zane's," PIXAL said.

"I guess you're right," Seliel said. "But you guys also didn't have to deal with a cakaholic when trying to pick out the wedding cake. Plus, he insisted on having The Royal Blacksmiths perform."

"Seliel, chill," Skylor said.

"Sorry. I wish I could have some alcohol to calm my nerves, but that's not happening tonight."

"I was pregnant at my wedding too and even right now. We're in the same boat."

"Why were we pregnant at each other's weddings and our own."

"I don't know. I wonder if Cole and Kai planned it." The three girls laughed.

"It was nice of Nya and Britney to watch our kids for us after they walk down the aisle," PIXAL said.

"Yeah, but I feel bad for them," Skylor said.

"Yeah. Cole wanted Jay to be his best man, but since he and Lloyd are missing, that couldn't happen. Plus, it would've been nice to have Nya and Brit to be bridemaids too, but they are overprotective of their kids right now."

"I can't blame them."

With the boys, Cole was looking at himself in the mirror.

"Are you ready for this?" Kai asked as he put a hand on Cole's shoulder.

"Yeah," Cole said. "But there are still a couple people who are missing this moment."

"I know. Believe me, I wish they were at my wedding too." Kai glanced over at Zane who wasn't paying attention to them. "Did you get any leads?" Kai whispered.

"I did," Cole whispered back. "It's gonna be risky and we'll probably have another favor to add to the list."

"What's one more?" Kai shrugged.

"True."

Zane started walking over to them. "Are you ready, Cole?"

"Yeah. Let's do this." The three of them walked down to where the ceremony was taking place.

When they got there, Mason was waiting with Lou at the front. "Daddy!" Mason yelled when he saw Cole.

Cole went overand hugged his two-year-old son. "How's my little ring bearer?"

"When do I get to hold the rings?"

"You're grandfather will give them to you when it's time."

When the ceremony started, Cryrus Borg was ready to officiate. He had gotten certified when Kai and Skylor got married so that Wu could walk Skylor down the aisle. Ever since then, they asked him to officiate. Cole was the first to walk down the aisle with his dad, Lou. Following was the groomsmen and bridesmaids. Then, Mason came walking down. He was followed by the two flower girls, Kai and Skylor's daughter, Juliet, and Zane and PIXAL's daughter, Rosie. Then, the music changed and everyone stood up as Seliel came down with her dad. Cole was speechless at how beautiful Seliel looked.

"Please be seated," Borg said when Seliel got to the end. "Thank you for coming. We are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the marriage of Cole and Seliel." Borg went on to talk about how long he has known them and how they are perfect for each other. The couples then exchanged vows and Borg started speaking again. "Cole Hence, do you take Seliel to be your wife? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect her, forsaking all others, and holding unto her forevermore?"

"I do," Cole responded.

"Seliel, do you take Cole Hence to be your husband? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect him, forsaking all others, and holding unto him forever more?"

"I do," Seliel responded.

They exchanged rings and Borg wrapped up the ceremony. "By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Cole and Seliel kissed and everyone cheered.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed!