Chapter 3

"Whoa!" Doniya's green eyes widened as she raised her eyebrows.

Violet devilish smirk crawled on her face as she looked at Nikki, who was glaring at her.

"Truth or-"

"Dare." Nikki spoke confidently.

"Oh." Violet's smirk grew wider as she raised an eyebrow.

"You have no idea what I've got in my mind."

"Bring it on." Nikki said challengingly.

Everyone in the room was silent, the tension rising.

Nikki and Violet, two dangerously rebellious girls, who were always up to mischief. Violet is going to give Nikki a dare. That's almost like World War III because she will give her a very tough one, and Nikki will do it. Even if she doesn't what to.

"I dare you to..."

...

...

...

"Oh will you just say it!" Eva yelled.

"Tobecomeeachotherforaweek!" Violet exclaimed shutting her eyes.

"What?" Nikki asked. Her words rolled out of her tongue too fast to for their understanding.

"I didn't understand a single word you said Vee." Doniya said.

"I said... You and Eva have to dress up as each other. Like, Eva will dye her hair as blonde and Nikki, you will dye yours into brown. And both of you can wear lens for your eye colours."

"What?!" Nikki yelled.

"That's awesome!" Doniya exclaimed.

"No way. I'm not changing anything." Nikki stated folding her arms against her chest.

"Come on Niks." Violet whined, "I always wanted to try this on you. I mean, you two look exactly like each other except these colour differences. People won't even recognise you. That's so cool."

"Yeah, and besides it's only for a week. You're not doing plastic surgery or something." Doniya joked.

"But I don't-" Nikki was cut off by her sister.

"I like the idea." Eva chirped.

"What? " Nikki asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, I don't think there's any harm in exchanging personalities for a short period of time. And besides, we'll look exactly like each other, no one will be able to recognize us and we can prank people."

"Seriously Eves?" Nikki said raising her brows.

"Pleeeaasse Niks. For me?" Eva pleaded.

"No, don't make that cute puppy face and..." Nikki sighed.

"Fine. But not a week. Only for... two days." She said.

"Yay!" Eva jumped hugging her sister.

"Get off me dork. I'm doing this only for you."

"Thank you. Love you!" She grinned.

Nikki rolled her eyes, but could not fight the small smile that took over her gorgeous face.

She loved her sister very much and seeing her happy, made her day. Same for Eva.

"Yes!" Violet exclaimed.

"But we don't have lenses." Nikki said.

"Don't worry about all that. I'm having blue eye lens and I'll try to find brown ones for you." Doniya said.

"This is going to be awesome. I always wanted to see you guys exchange personalities." Violet smirked.

Nikki rolled her eyes as Eva laughed.

"I love this idea." Eva smiled.

"So anyways, we'll do all that later." Nikki said.

"Yeah, let's continue the game." Violet said sitting down.

"Naah, I'm bored." Nikki said, "Let's watch a movie please."

They agreed and the girls headed downstairs to enjoy the rest of their girl's night.

"Well this is going to be a crazy week" Nikki thought.

*****

Oooh man! Exchanging looks? That's crayyy.

What do you all think?

Comment your thoughts about the story so far. Love you all!

#vote #comment #share =)

-kat♥