Chapter 1

"Nikki!" Mrs. Annie Williams called her 17 year old daughter from the kitchen.

"Get the door honey! I'm busy in the kitchen."

"Yeah Mum." A voice replied.

In a few seconds, Nikki came running down the stairs. Her blonde hair tied in a high pony, bounced as she ran towards the door.

She opened the door to be greeted by two young girls of her age.

"Hi Niks!" The one with dark blonde hair exclaimed, throwing her arms around Nikki.

"Hey Violet!" Nikki hugged back.

"Hi Doniya!"  Nikki greeted hugging the other girl with jet black hair.

"Hey!" Doniya grinned returning the gesture.

"Come on in." Nikki said moving aside, allowing the girls to enter.

"Where's Eva?" Doniya asked.

Before Nikki could reply, Violet quickly questioned,  "And Mrs. Williams?"

"Eva is upstairs in the washroom and mum's in the kitchen."

They nodded.

"We'll go and greet Mrs. Williams and then join you upstairs?"

"Alright." Nikki shrugged walking towards the stairs.

"Hey slow poke! Are you done yet? " Nikki yelled knocking the door of her room.

"Yes!" A soft voice called from inside the room.

Nikki swung the door open revealing a beautiful girl, who looked just like her.

Both the sisters were equally pretty having almost the same physics.

The only difference between these two twins were their hair and eye colour.  Nikki had blonde hair and blue eyes, while Eva was a brunette with mesmerising brown eyes.

"Good." Nikki smiled. "What took you so long anyway? It's just a sleepover party between the four of us." She playfully teased.

"I know." Eva rolled her eyes. "I just like getting ready, and you know it."

"Yeah, I do." Nikki smirked, "Miss. Glam."

"Hi Eva!" Doniya's voice echoed in the room. They turned around and found their besties standing near the door. 

"Hi!" Doniya and Violet hugged Eva.

"Nice PJs." Violet commented at Eva's pink-purple pyjamas.

"Thanks." Eva smiled.

"Nikki! You donut!" Violet exclaimed looking at her, "Learn some fashion sense from your sister. She looks fabulous even in her PJs."

"Stop teasing her." Doniya hushed.

"Oh please." Nikki rolled her eyes, "I've my own unique style which I use at the right time. I don't wear fancy pyjamas for a sleepover with three dorks."

"Whatever." Violet laughed.

"Yeah." Doniya said, "Pyjamas are a symbol of laziness."

"Exactly." Nikki nodded, proudly.

"Okay." Eva trailed off, "So if you all are done, let's have some fun yeah?"

"Sure." They agreed.

****

So that's the first chapter.
It might be short and boring,  but hang on, it gets better as we move along :)

Pic of Nikki to the side >>

'One In The Same' by Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato, is the song for this chapter, and even the next [Comment if you miss those old days :') ♥]

And that's the cast list. I'll keep adding characters as we move along.
Comment about what you think about them. I would love to know.

Vote/Comment/Share.

- kat♥