Chapter 2

"Hey!" Nikki exclaimed entering the room.

"Sshh!" Violet and Eva hushed. They were sitting on the carpet in the middle of the room staring at Doniya who stood with one leg lifted in the air and the other supporting her body. She closed her eyes and hummed something that Nikki couldn't catch.

"Sorry." Nikki whispered.  She gently shut the door and sat down beside Eva.

"Hi." She whispered.

"Where were you?" Eva asked softly.

"Sorry.  I had to run a few errands for mum." Nikki replied to which Eva nodded.

"What's up with Doniya?"

"We're playing truth or dare." Violet said.

"You started without me?" Nikki fake pouted.

Violet rolled her eyes and continued.

"Shut up egghead. You were taking a lot of time so we decided to play.  Doniya had to go first, and Eva gave her a dare to stand in this yoga position and count till 100."

"100?!" Nikki exclaimed, shocked breaking the silence of the room along with Doniya's concentration.

Doniya opened her eyes, a hint of irritation clear on her face.

"Sorry." Nikki mumbled sticking her tongue out.

"It's okay. I'm done anyways." Doniya said sitting down.

"Okay, so who's next?" Nikki asked crossing her legs.

The four friends sat in a circle,  a blue bottle lying in the centre.

"Let's find out." Violet smirked and held the body of the bottle. She twisted her hand and spinned the bottle with a lot of force.

A few seconds passed and the bottle stopped, pointing at Eva. The bottom end of the bottle was in Nikki's direction.

"Come on Nikki! Ask Eva." Doniya grinned.

"Truth or dare Eves?" Nikki asked.

"Umm..." Eva thought for a second.

"Truth... no wait! Dare, yeah... dare."

"Dammit!" Nikki smirked,  "I was gonna ask her something like,  who's her crush."

Violet chuckled as Eva glared at her sister.

"Okay, so I dare you to... Go in he balcony and yell 'I'M A CRAZY POTATO' to the first passer by."

Eva's eyes widened as Violet fell on her back laughing.

"Omg! You're such a devil." Violet said.

"Thank you." Nikki smiled proudly giving Doniya a high five.

"She would never do that." Violet said sitting properly.

To this, Eva frowned and quickly stood up.

"No way." Doniya whispered.

She walked towards the balcony and the three girls followed her.

"She's doing it." Nikki squealed.

"Let me get a camera." Violet yelled in excitement. 

Eva placed her hands on the railings of the balcony and waited for a passer by while the other three girls bit their lips to stifle their laugh.

"Come on." Eva whispered slightly turning impatient.

Just then, two people, most probably young boys strolled by.

Eva then gathered all her courage, and yelled.

"I'M A CRAZY POTATO!!"

The two boys quickly looked up and saw Eva as Violet, Doniya and Nikki burst out laughing.

"Well, Hi there Potato!" One of those boys yelled back making Eva gasp.

"I'm tomato and this is my friend ginger! " he waved his arms in the air.

"Shit." Violet giggled, "I think they're drunk."

"Let's go inside." Nikki whispered.

"Come on Eves!" Doniya grabbed Eva's hand and the four ran inside locking the balcony. 

"Where's potato going?" That was the last thing they heard from the blokes.

The moment they were inside,  they all bursted into fits of laughter.

"That was something." Eva shook her head.

"I wanted to do that." Violet pouted.

"That's why I would never give you such easy dares." Nikki said.

"Because you're very rebellious like me, but Eva isn't."

"I can be a rebel sometimes." Eva winked and walked away proudly.

"Not bad." Violet nodded.

"Come on, let's continue." Eva said as she sat down on the carpet.  The others joined her and soon their circle was reformed.

"Doniya. Spin the bottle." Nikki commanded.

"Aye aye captain!" Doniya exclaimed and repeated Violet's previous actions.

This time, the bottle pointed at Niki, the end of the bottle was towards Violet.

****