chapter 2:meeting ash and saving girls

Start from the beginning

 i then quickly spread aura around my body and quickly gave the 5 punks , chops on their neck which enough force to knock them unconsious for an hour and tied them up together with some rope in my P.D . i took their pokeballs and returned their knockedout pokemon and put the pokeballs on the punks belt's. i then went towards the girls but not to close since they may be scared and asked " are you both ok , why were they chasing you " . they both looked at eachother and nodded and the one with short purple hair answered " thx for saving us even though you dont know us . i am kyoka and this is momo , we are orphans and were sold to a evil organisation called team rocket but we escaped to this forest since i had dream-" her eyes quickly widened and she said " you , you appear in my dreams everynight to save us from them " . i was shocked at this and said " i know you might not know me but i am izuku , i just started my journey today and if you want you both can travel with me so i can keep you safe from the organisation " with a smile .

 they both looked at eachother and talked to them selves so i couldn't hear them and they said " we accept and we are in your care izuku" together . i then opened my P.D and took out 2 more of my hoodies . 1 for myself and one for kyoka . they both looked at me with shock and kyoka asked " um izuku where do you pull them out from ?". with a dumbfounded expression . i chuckled and said " i have a phychic powers which allow me to create a dimension where there is no time flow i can store anything there ." .

 they both had stars in their eyes and momo said " so izuku where are we going first?" . for now lets go to viridian city and shop for some clothes since you guys cant wear my hoodie's forever . they both nodded and then gardevoir tackled izuku and asked " are they gonna be with us babe " . [ gardevoir in human form can speak normally]. kyoka and momo looked shocked and momo asked " izuku who is this ?" . i answered " my girlfriend gardevoir " and then kyoka questioned " isn't gardevoir a pokemon?" to which i looked at my gf and gave her a nod " she then turned into her original self " and momo and kyoka had their jaw dropped .

 i chuckled and said " this gardevoir is special ." . i then gave both of then a hand and they took it and stood up . i then gester then to follow me and we walked back to my camp site . i then proceded to tie the punks to the nearby tree who were being carried by gardevoir using phychic. after tieing them up , i pulled out 2 more sleeping bags from my P.D since i always prepare myself for emergencies. i gave one of them each and i quickly deployed a aure field of 50 meter radius so i can sense if anyone enters it and wake up .we then talked about ourselves for a while and slept.

TIME SKIP TO MORNING.

I woke up and looked at my watch to see its 5:30am . i got and started doing some exercises like . one hand push-ups , pull ups , stretching and weight lifting using the weights in my P.D . i got done by 6:30am and proceded to make break fast before waking up the girls . i made some pokemon food for my pokemon and bacon with eggs for me, momo and kyoka. after finishing preparing the breakfast to shook the girls awake and said " breakfast is ready . brush your teeth in the pond 30 meters to you right and come back ." .

 they both nodded still a bit sleepy but got up and took the tooth brushes i gave them and went towards the pond nearby . they came looking refreshed after 10 minutes . i smiled and said wanna"see all my pokemon?". they both had excited looks and nodded furiously .

 i chuckled and released all my pokemon and said " these are my six pokemon flareon, gardevoir,dragonite,lucario,milotic and torchic" . momo and kyoka introduced themselves and my pokemon warmed up to them rly fast . after breakfast i put all the stuff in my P.D and returned my pokemon and turned towards them and said " lets go to viridian city " and they both yelled "yeah!". we walked in the path towards a open meadow. i looked up in the sky to see the legendary pokemon ho-oh flying above us .