"Y-yeah..." Jimin smiled cutely, his cheeks glossed in a pastel rosiness.

"Why don't we look through them together? I heard they dropped a new collection a few days ago, we can check it out!" Jungkook squeezed his hand lightly

"Really?!!"

"Yeah!" He chuckled at Jimins adorable wide eyes, as he lightly pulled him towards the newly released collection.

Truth be spoken, Jungkook had actually sensed Jimins weariness and unease, so he stepped in to make him feel more comfortable. Sure enough, Jimin did actually end up relaxed and very comfortable. In fact, he started cruising around the store with such bubbly enthusiasm for the next hour or so.

They had visited multiple different stores in the span of three hours, yet neither seemed tired or bored. They hadn't actually noticed how much time had passed until Jungkook caught sight of a digital clock on one of the store walls.

"Jimin, are you hungry baby?" Jungkook asked, not noticing the tongue slip as he looked down at Jimin.

Jimins face blushed profusely, his eyes widening for a split second as Jungkooks words registered in his mind. But before he could reply, his stomach rumbled in the cutest manner.

Jungkook chuckled at the embarrassment icing its way on Jimins soft features. "I'll take that as a yes"

Jimin giggled in response, before they made their way towards the cash register to checkout more of their items.

"You guys make a beautiful couple!" The employee checking out their items beamed.

"O-oh we're-

"Thank you" Jungkook interrupted Jimin, snaking his arm around Jimins slim waist as he pulled him closer to his side.

Jimin looked up at Jungkook, his eyes getting caught in Jungkooks own as he also gazed down at him. Jimin gulped, eyes quivering slightly before he looked away.

The cashier fangirled quietly to herself, as she finished bagging all their items.

"That'll be 30,500,000 won, cash or card?" She smiled, glancing at Jungkook as if she knew he'd pay.

(A/N: 30,500,000 Korean won = €22,828.12 or $26,976.81)

"Card" Jungkook smiled as he handed her his Black  Credit card. She gladly took the card, swiping it once before handing it back.

"Thank you, please come again!"

"We will"

Jimin smiled at Jungkooks quick response, as Jungkook took the bags in his already full hands. There were too many bags for Jungkook to carry on his own, yet he still managed to take them all.

As they headed out the final store, Jungkook caught Jimins curious eyes scanning a darker themed store, yet it still had its pastel-like elements. Jungkook looked at the store closer, slowing down his pace to catch a good look.

His lip curled at one end, a smirk resting atop his soft features as he figured out just what type of store it was. He leaned his head down towards Jimins, close enough that it sent shivers spiralling down Jimins back.