" Last.. Ava. We met in Paris and she was working in a big company.. I forgot it's name.. it starts with a letter ' O '.. okay leave it. There we met for a business talk with her boss and she hopped onto me on a purpose to make me accept their deal. And it ended in 5 weeks and extra 2-3 days. That's all. " he turned his head to me after revealing his affairs without shy.

" But.. " he stopped walking but I still continued in thinking about his ex's.

I turned back when I known he stopped.

He held my hand and gazed at me.

We exchanged a look and in my second blink he yanked me back into his arms forgetting that we are surrounded with many people.

" But.. you are completely different from them, Sophia " he said and after a long time I heard my real name.

" The way you look causes so many disturbances in my body. Your touch can tease me enough making my desire to make you mine completely. My heart skips to my toes when I see you blushing because of me. Sometimes, I really wanted to kiss you as hard as I can.. never bothering about anything. " I gazed into his dark eyes.

" You shown me what is love and what it means to me. Your cute and innocent face snuffs out my tension, strain and worries. My body relieves from the stress when you sleep in my arms hugging my body....
You made me to change my habits, likes and favourites. I denied my daily sarcastic schedule too after you entered into my life.
You have no idea how my heart pounded when you proposed me back and kissing me eagerly that world may end by the next minute.
You really don't know about how you make me mad every time with everything of you, princess " he stopped by staring into my eyes.

I smiled by caressing his cheeks.

He enjoyed my touch like a child.

" I just want you by my side all my time... I won't hurt you even I am hurt. I promise. " I heard his promising tone and moved my hands from his cheeks by wrapping them around his neck.

" I won't matter about your previous girlfriends.. I don't go anywhere leaving you. I AM YOURS Mr. Steve Johnson " I said.

He raised his head to me and hugged me back tightly.

" Promise me that you won't leave me at any cost " I asked him by hugging him back.

He chuckled.

" Promise. I will always be with you. " he replied.

" I love you Steve " I said.

" I love you too princess " he said by kissing me on my cheek.

Suddenly..

My stomach started growling.

He heard it.

" What you like to have?.. Food prepared by a famous chef Mr. Steve or by a restaurant chef. " he asked me.

I pulled out from his hug and leaned back to see him.

" It's tough to taste food prepared by Mr. Steve. My stomach is growling with hunger. Let's go for a restaurant " I replied by holding his hands.

He yanked me into the restaurant and pulled out a chair for me to have. I set my ass by rubbing my shoulders 'cause of cold atmosphere.

Steve studied the menu.

The waitress pulled her skirt down and adjusted her shirt revealing her cleavage.

He ordered a cheese burger and an Italian famous burger king which is similar to American sub-sandwich along with two hot non-alcohol egg nog.