chapter 18

Sophia P.O.V

I found my dad and I understood that Mom isn't here along with him.

Lisa came to my side and I gazed at Steve.

He signed me to go as he always understands me.

How can he understand my feelings?

He released my hand and me along with Lisa walked through the way to my dad.

Quill is irritating Linda and I can count on him about her.

" How are you my daughters? " my dad asked us.

" we are fine, what about you dad? " I did asked him in return.

He nodded his head and I turned my head to see Steve. My dad chuckled.

" Don't worry, no one eat him " he said by maintaining the smile.

I gazed at my father shyly.

" Hey, Robert how are you? " a tall man who supposed to be having my dad's age.

" I am fine Daniel, what about you man? " I think they were friends.

" Fine.. Where is your family Robert? " he asked as my dad turned to us.

" Here, my daughters.. Sophia and Lisa also their husbands are here around " oh my god.

" One is Steve and other one is Kevin... where is your son, James " oh James, he is my cousin, I never seen him but I heard his name and also about him in my dad's words, that's all.

" Oh my god... do you mean Steve Johnson? " Hah, finally started his wikipedia. It's better to move on.

" Excuse me " I took Lisa along with me through the way to Steve and Kevin where Linda is running around from Quill.

" Oh! Sophia... Guys she is my wife Sophia, and Sophia.. They are my friends when I am studying in Cambridge. Here, Jacob, Robin, Barton and lizabeth "

I think Stephen strange also one in them.

I bid them ' Hi ' as they bid me ' Hello ' in return.

Lisa is busy in talking with Kevin.

" Hello, Mr. Steve Johnson " a voice came from my back.

We turned to see him.

Steve gazed at him and I understood that he won't like to talk with him.

" Hello, Mr. Sebastian " who is he!

He leaned forward to my ear and whispered "Sebastian, father of Linda. "

I shifted my gaze from Steve to Sebastian. Linda reached his side.

" May I have your attention for a minute please! " he asked him.

" Sorry, I am just here to meet Mr and Mrs. Stephen strange. Not to talk with anybody else... that's it " he replied.

As suddenly Mr. Sebastian walked on to the stage by having everyone's attention.

" Thanks for everyone presence here " he raised his voice although he is holding a mike.

" Ladies and gentlemen, celebrating our first anniversary having your all presence gave us a little more energy and that made us to have a dance. So I request newly wed couple Mr and Mrs. Tom to join with us in a dance in this ball room " I chuckled and gazed at Steve.

" Mr. Tom is most important person in everyone's life around here except me " I can't understood his words and gazed at him with a doubtful face.

" I mean he holds at least ten percent shares in everyone's company around here " Oh! now I got the point.