chapter 3°

Sophia P.O.V

Prof. Vasquez entered in and took his place to stand in front of us. Everyone was ready with their Assignments along with me. Basically Vasquez always wants to check mine first because I am not so good at assignments... These will get on my nerves honestly. Hid behind my back when I am killing the man who introduced these tests and assignments.

Thank god but oh my god, today professor came with holding a notice slip in his hands instead of a newspaper as a habit he daily wants to read the headlines which related to studies. By my sixth sense, more over every faculty is in tension when I am walking in the corridor way to my classroom.

He took everyone's attention by clearing his throat. Everyone observed his presence lately and arose up in order to give him respect. Give respect and take respect but you should respect elders more importantly.. Old man like prof. Vasquez.

"Good morning, sir " they bid him loudly.

"Very good morning students, please take your seat" you don't have to mention, sir. As usually everyone took their seat.

"Here is a notice about our guest. Glad to say he is the founder of our school" professor started speaking out the notice briefly. He is not a brief man always, he does when he is about to be there in another place.

"As you are all going to complete your final exams next week. Our college will warm you up with some energetic speeches from our boring teachers." That earned a laugh from us. " So, you guys have a meeting along with awarding ceremony as time came in process " professor continued his words " Everyone should be there in meeting hall within five minutes. Hope you guys start up now " He then walked out and I dropped my bag there in my place. Well having a walk to the large hall is not a boring one. Sooner I step my foot in meeting hall along with Lisa where she is eating my brain about the man in my dream. God how can she be hungry after having a nice breakfast, I don't think that my brain tastes better than er morning breakfast.

Huff! Chris is waiting for us in last row of seats.

"Hmm... He is already waiting for you, go and take your seat. Don't forget the empty seat beside him although he likes your company, my only suggestion for you is to better stay away from him " She sometimes admires him like he the handsome man in this college even though it is the truth. And sometimes hop on him to attack like he is her prey. God knows best, we were together in everything and now her words are pushing me to give her a slap but I don't do that because she is my only friend.

I grabbed her hand and took my seat aside of him where Lisa sat beside of me.

"Hi, Sophia" he bid me as a return I said " Hello " we are not that close to name terms but he is trying to pull it further into something more that we will regret later. He tried to talk with me but a sudden personality took our attention, a shadow will fit perfect in place of personality in my previous line.

Everyone in the meeting hall arose up from their seats when he entered in. I didn't mean to respect a young man. But when a rich personality is here then it's definitely a serious situation dears. His presence itself sending vibrations around the hall that we can't sit back dumb having his powerful attraction encircled.

He occupied the main seat in the first row. A sign for us to take our seats. We were back in our comfy seats.

For a second, I am amazed that he was like a perfectly designed handsome guy just like a Greek god. Every girl in here can't able to shift their eyes from him. He is extremely handsome and inch perfect body than other guys. Just a black tuxedo suit which makes him to look tall and fit. His hair stood in position and increased the length of his forehead. Muscled man. I think he isn't aged much. I can only see his back. Before I get zoned satisfying with his looks a voice disturbed me from studying his features to have a dream tonight.