𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Start from the beginning

       'what am i supposed to do with harry?'

       'not my problem.' fiona answered. this woman is getting colder by the minute.

       the door opened up and v walked in. 'i swear that russian is up to no good.'

       'what did she do now?' fiona asked her best friend.

        'what? not svetlana, her father.' v answered.

       'i told you!' lizzie answered, crossing her arms.

       'she told you!' jazzy mimicked.

       fiona turned back to debbie, 'you got two weeks. can't get together your share by then, i got to rent out your room.'

       'where am i supposed to go?' debbie asked the woman.

       'mm, homeless shelter down the street?' fiona suggested. 'i know the guy who runs it.'

      that was fucked, even for fi.

       'that's kind of harsh.' v muttered.

       fiona didn't respond to v, just sort of shrugged and continued. 'i got to hit the sack. i'm dying. okay, you guys need food, clothes, bail, whatever, call lip.' she said as she gathered her things. 'i'm on hiatus. love you.'

       v looked offended. 'nice to see you, too.' she scoffed.

       'this is so unfair.' debbie sighed. she looked to her older brother for guidance.'lip?'

       'i got to take liam to day care, and then i got to go to my internship. all right?' lip informed his siblings. 'i'll have my phone. call me if there's a crisis.'

      'i'm right behind you.' v said, following the boy.

       'good luck getting laid smelling like fried dough all day.' carl scoffed as he grabbed the fan and got up.

       'you always smell like that. what's your excuse?'

        'uh, bitches and hormones.' carl responded nonchalantly.

       the electricity popped and carl jumped back. 'ha!' debbie retorted.

       'carl, what bitches do you have?' elizabeth asked, crossing her arms.

        'he has dominique and you. that's it.' debs said, glaring at her brother.

        'dom cheated on him, i have a boyfriend.' lizzie lizzie replied, rolling her arms.'if you get kicked out i'm taking your room.'

       debbie looked hurt but lizzie just got up and put her breakfast in the sink. 'let's go get your toys from home, alright?' lizzie said, picking up jasmine, who was getting way too big. 'carl, i'll see you later.'

       'nah, i'm going to dom's house.' carl told her. lizzie widened her eyes in shock. 'to see her dad. we're going to the shooting range.'

       lizzie nodded, pushing her hair behind her ears. 'tell dom i say she's a bitch.'

       'will do.'

ੈ♡

       LIZZIE WAS WORKING AT PATSY'S, she had gotten debbie to watch jasmine for her when she got home, so she could work without a toddler running around, since fiona said it was unprofessional, even though carl told lizzie that when liam was a baby fiona would take him to work with her.

       lizzie noticed dom's dad's car outside. 'fiona, i'll be back in just a sec.' lizzie told fi, slipping from behind the counter.

      'alright, hurry back though.' she told the girl.

       lizzie nodded, slipping out the door. she walked over to the car and waved. carl got out of the car not soon after, he looked anxious, to say the least.

      'hey, what's wrong?'

       no reply. all the people in my life seem to be not replying to me recently. lizzie thought to herself, rolling her eyes. once dominique's dad drove away, lizzie pulled carl aside and slapped him. 'ow!'

       'what the fuck is up with you? did he shoot you or some shit?'

       carl shook his head. 'just got a lot on my mind,' he informed her.

       'since when?' lizzie joked, to which carl frowned. 'i'm kidding, fuckshit, now tell me what's wrong.'

       'dominique's dad told me i should apply to military school.'

       lizzie furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. 'so? you should apply then. if he thinks it'll be good for you, it probably will be.'

      'it's a boarding school, i'd have to live there.' carl informs her.

       lizzie sucked her teeth, sitting down on the ground, carl sat down beside her. 'fuck, dude.' she exclaimed, crossing her arms. 'it's hot as fucking balls out here, i can't think.'

       after a few seconds of silence, lizzie spoke softly, 'i think you should go. if it'll make you happy.'

       'how do i know it'll make me happy?'

       lizzie searched for words, reaching over to loop her fingers with his. 'i think. . . i think you just gotta take a step in the dark for this one, c.'

       'and if it totally goes wrong?' he asks.

        'you'll always have me, i promise. we can figure something out' lizzie assured him.

       when did our friendship turn so mushy? yuck.

AUTHOR SPEAKS
i need someone to crack my back asf
(updated)