s e i║s i x

a d r i a n n e

Riding dick is my second favorite thing in the world, following one night stands.

"Cum, baby," the faceless man says to me as he moves inside me. "Do it for daddy!"

He feels me with ecstasy and lust. I can't control myself.

But it's not enough.

I flip over the bed, straddling him now and slowly begin to insert his shaft in my pussy.

If a guy can't make me cum, I'll do it myself.

"Oh shit, shit, shit!" I cry out in consequence of the pleasure.

I bounce my ass against his lap, as his manhood fills me like a fucking puzzle. No words are existing that can best describe this sensation.

My lips touch his and with a wet kiss, I reach the climax.

My eyes then open to the dull room I'm staying in.

A fucking dream. A wet dream.

No wonder I didn't truly cum.

I need a quick fuck. And what better way than to do it myself.

One of my hands unhurriedly begins to travel down my body, as the other one caresses and tugs on my breasts, pinching my nipples with my fingers hard. My already hot hand makes contact with my lacy panties.

I gasp when my hands make their way under the thin piece of cloth and touch my little bud.

I don't need a man to give me pleasure. Myself is enough to make my body shiver and shake in lust.

A moan escapes my lips and I bite my lip to prevent louder ones from coming out. I continue to work on my clitoris as my other hand massages my boobs.

My legs shake and swivel to the feeling of pleasure I'm providing myself with. Once again, uncontrolled moans and excessive panting take over my temple.

Hence, I position my back to the wooden headboard and spread my legs open, stretching my hole. I set one finger on my entrance, but waited a few seconds to dig it inside of me.

I wail when the sensation of my finger filling me up arrives.

"Oh fuck, oh shit!" I screech as I add in one more finger and bring my other hand down to play with my clit.

I fasten the pace.

My whole life I've been very sexually driven, it has always been a part of my performance as a person. I love sex, sex is great and hard to explain which makes it so much  fascinating and enticing.

Moan follows moan and as I increase my speed, the tighter and better my womanhood gets, making it difficult to hold the coming orgasm in.

Just when I was about to reach my climax, the big door kicks open and a very astonished Marcello appears from behind it.

He remains speechless in place. Despite my legs being spread and my vagina to be out on the look, I do not stop me from giving myself the orgasm I'm seeking.

"Wanna help or something?" I ask, never ceasing to stimulate my bud.

I definitely am getting a reaction from him. Good, because the last thing I want to happen is him reckon that I either fear or feel threatened by him.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

I got to be very eager to paint the cold-hearted bitch, so he doesn't eat me alive for as long as he tends to keep me locked in here.