"What are you doing here??? Aren't you going to have your snacks??." Sana asked..

"I will, that's why I send you here.."

"Eh???."

"We're going to have our snack together..."

"Why here?? Why not in the cafeteria???."

"There's too many students there and some of them are your Fanboys. I don't want them to stare at your nor looks at you..."

"Ehhh???.."

"Let's wait for the food, I ordered...😁.."

"Arasso, but how about your friends??."

"Uhmmm, they can take Care of themselves..."

"Daebak... You're such a nice friend Chou Tzuyu ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ ..."

"I want to spend my hours with you tho.."

"Fine..." Sana cling her arms to the latter. "Me too... I also want to spend my time with you..." Sana looks at Tzuyu and smile.

"That's good to hear (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') .. by the way, we only have 3 days of class right??."

"Yeah.."

"Uhmmm, Sana..."

"Mmmm???."

"Can we join Elkie Unnie in our trip in Thailand??? Uhmmm... She'll gonna be left her alone so, earlier she visits me in my condo and I invite her in our trip... It's okay right???.."

Sana wanted to complain but she don't want Tzuyu to feel offended again so she agree.

"Yeah of course 🙂..."

"Really???.."

"Yeah, I also want to meet her. You want me to introduce to her right???.."

"Yeah, absolutely ~ Don't worry because you meet her already all your worries will fade away 🙂 ...."

"I hope so Tzu..." Sana mumbled.

"Arasso, Tzuyu~ah...."

Minutes later the food that Tzuyu ordered finally arrived ...

"After our vacation, we will going to start planning for our wedding .... Are you excited??? 🙂  ..."

"Yeah Dad told me that the other day 🙂♥️ can't wait for that ...."

"I know, our marriage will going to be rush but I'll promise you that I will going to marry you and to the place you wanted to held our wedding...."

"I will wait for that 🙂 ~ But still I'm happy Tzuyu~ah because I'll going marry the person I love ....."

"I can really say that true love really do exist .... Thank you for being my true love Sana... You're the first person who teach me how to fall in love. You know that I didn't feel this kind of happiness before since, I still didn't fall in love that's why I'm very thankful because I meet you.."

"Maybe we didn't meet in a good way, but still we will ended up together. I can't wait to build a family with you 🙂..."

"Really???..." Tzuyu smile widely as she snuggle more to Sana...

"Ya... Why your expression suddenly change???..." Sana starts to become tense when Tzuyu lean her face closer to the latter.

"Do you want to have a baby????.." Tzuyu directly asked...

"Tzuuuuu..." Sana blush...

Tzuyu chuckled as she saw Sana blushing so hard...

"I'm just asking...."

"Of course I do. I want to have baby but isn't too early to talk about that??? We're still studying tho...."

"So you want us to have a baby??? 🙂.."

"Of course! ~ But not now maybe soon.."

"Really 🙂🙂♥️.."

"Ya, Would you please stop teasing me??? I know that smile Chou Tzuyu...."

"If you want a baby, then ....."

"Then what???.." Sana curiously asked a she looks at Tzuyu...

Tzuyu smirked as she lean more closer to the latter...

"Tzuuuuu..." Sana's heart beat suddenly beat so fast the moment she feel Tzuyu's warm breath fanning her ears..

"Then, we should make love 🙂.." Tzuyu seductively whisper to Sana, and the latters eyes went wide when she hear those words from Tzuyu... She didn't expect that Tzuyu will gonna say that ...

"Ya....."

"ㅋㅋㅋ Kiyowo 😁♥️." Tzuyu messed Sana's hair... "You're blushing hard love.."

"Aishhhh, I told you don't tease me. Nu mo hae 😑😑.." Sana  cupped her face ...

"Ey, I'm not teasing you... Do you think I'm joking???.."

"W-What??? .... S-so you really wanted to make love???.."

"Uhmmm, with you 🙂♥️..."

"TZUYU!!!! ....."

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋWhat??? I'm just answering your question ( ◜‿◝ )♡...."

"Aishhhh..."

"Aigooo...." Tzuyu hugs Sana and locked her through her arms. "Don't worry because I can wait, and I'm not joking. I really wanted to make love with the person I love .."

"My heart beats are getting abnormal because of you ..." Sana mumbled...

"ㅋㅋㅋ That means I have great impact on your heart (*˘︶˘*).。*♡..." Tzuyu kiss Sana's forehead. "I love you Sana ♥️.."

"I love you too ♥️..." Sana mumbled. "Even sometimes your naughty and rude..." Sana added and pout and Tzuyu just smile because of what Sana said...

xxxxx