[1]

=====CHANELLE=======

"Yieeee!!! Darren Espanto is so cute!"

"Mas gwapo si JK!!!"

"Awtsu! Bawal sila magka-girlfriend!

Scenes like these really irritate me. I'm not saying that it's bad to fangirl over a GUY ARTIST. It's just that they go coo-coo with those ahh.. GUYS! Yes, maybe Darren Espanto can be a heartthrob. But he doesn't even know we exist! Especially that Juan.. Juan Karlos Guy!  Sad to say, lot's of students here in San Diego University are fangirls like that.

I can call myself a fangirl, but I don't REALLY go loo-coo like THAT. Oh, and by the way, I'm Chanelle Eva Espanto-Vergara. Yeah, Espanto. They believe I'm a relative of that Darren guy. But I deny. "Uy, Chanelle!" our classmate, Rodrigo, called out my name. "Nanu? (ano?)" I glared. "Why won't you party party with The Darrenatics?" he asked. "Kasi, I'm not a Darrenatic." I clearly said. He nodded. 

"Ahh.. eh sa mga JKFanatics?" he continued asking. I glared at him. "Talk show lang ang peg?" I snapped "Nope." he said with his arms crossed. "Fine. Because I'm not a JKFanatic." I answered laying my books on my desk. "Eh, then what are you?" he said. I creepily smiled at him "Human."

He glared. "Bleh! Bahala ka na nga." he said walking away. I turned around and evil-chuckled. I may be a fangirl of some bands and people like 5SOS and Taylor Swift, but I dont go coo-coo with them. 

"Don't you know?? You spin me out of control!"

"I wanna make you smile, whenever you're sad."

Ugh, they started the 'singing'  war again. I walked out to inform the teachers that our classroom is all Darren and Jakey. Then, I heard footsteps of someone chasing me. I turned around. "Chanelle, ano'ng gagawin mo?" Kyla asked. "Magsusumbong." I told the truth. "Who?" she asked. "Kayo. The JKFanatics and Darrenatics." I really told the truth. "Wag ah." she held my shoulder from behind. "Give me one good reason." I asked and glared.

"Because love na love namin sina JK and Darren." she said. I knew that was her answer. "Okay, I'll just use the bathroom." I lied. I'm really going to tell them off. "Okay, bye." she said walking away. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Section One! I never knew na ganito pala ang real attitude niyo!" Ms Lozano sermoned those I told off. "Buti pa si Vergara (Chanelle)! Nananamihik lang habang kayo nag-aaway kung sino mas gwapo kina Juan Karlos at yung Dareyn na yun!" she continued. The class looked at me. No, not looked, GLARED

"I expect more from you, Section One." she said walking out of the room. "Si Chanelle kasi! Bad trip!" one of the JKFanatics shouted at me. "Hey! I did not had the intention na mapapagalitan kayo!" I shouted back. "Oo nga naman." Julia, my classmate, agreed. The class calmed down after Julia's comment.

"Oh. Uwi na nga tayo!" said Chloe. "Oo nga. Let's go," Rodrigo agreed. "Guys, hindi pa uwian." I stopped them. "Eh, our teacher's absent naman eh." Julia said. I glared. "Kapag kayo na pagalitan ni Ms. Lozano hindi ko kasalanan hah." I said sitting down. The whole class went out except I and Rodrigo. "Why didn't you leave?" I asked. "I want to keep you company." he answered. I smiled.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Oh. Uwi na kayo! Ba't nandito pa kayo?" Ms. Lozano noticed we're still here. "Uhm.. Kasi po wala po'ng nag-dissmiss sa amin eh." Rodrigo said. "Now, I'm dissmissing you. Uwi na!" she said. We stood up and went home. "See you tomorrow." I waved good bye. "Bye." he said.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Mom, I'm hooooomeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!" I shouted as soon I opened the door. "Welcome home, Eva.." she smiled. At home, they call me Eva. But in school, they call me Chanelle. "OH MY!!!!! SI JK!!!!!" My 9-year old sibling, Joy screamed from her room. I guess she's already home. I rolled my eyes even I know she wouldn't see it. "Ate Eva! Look!" she invited me. I looked at mom. She nodded.

I couldn't say 'no' because she's my younger sister. "What happened?" I asked. "Nothing. He just looks really cute." she said. I rolled my eyes and left her room. "Anak, do you know Darren Espanto?" mom asked me. "Yeah.. why?" I answered. My eyes widen "DONT TELL ME HE'S A RELATIVE OF OURS!" I said. She chuckled. "Hahaha.. no, of course not, baby. Coincidence lang." she said.

"O-okay." I stammered. "His family and him are going to our place." she said. "Okay." a simple 'okay' was enough. Her face was like numbers, having problems. It looks like she's confused on what I said. "Aren't you excited or something?" she asked. "No. Why?" I answered. "Because I expect that you are going to say 'REALLY?!' or 'OH MY GOSH IM SO EXCITED' " she said. I chuckled.

"Mom, never expect that I'll go coo-coo with artists like that." I smiled. she smiled too. "Anyway, what time daw?" I continued. "Mga 7:00PM." she said. "Okay. I'll be on my room." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Hi! Do you think I should continue it or nahh?? Please share your thoughts :) )