————

I was awakened by the sound of footsteps going downstairs, I relaxed myself for a bit and think about Maggie. I need to get my shit together and talk to her no matter what. Nothing is stopping me now!!

HERE COMES THE SASS MASTA FROM DONCASTA!!!!!

When I went out of my room, I saw the boys hiding on the staircase and it seems weird. I slowly walked down to them and asked, "Why are you here?"

"Shhhh. Margaret's singing" Zayn shushed me. When I looked at where they are looking, I saw Margaret singing while playing the guitar. And that when I realized something.

I looked at Liam who's attention is really on Maggie. "Lad.. that voice." I told him.

His eyes widened and he's now surprised as I am.

For what it's worth

"What voice?" Zayn suddenly asked.

Here comes the train upon the track
And there goes the pain it cuts to black

"The voice I told you when we were playing hide and seek. The one that held me up before Lou's photoshoot" I told them and their eyes widened and their mouth opened widely.

Are you ready for the last act?
To take a step you can't take back

"So, the voice you heard was Margaret's?" Niall has a very huge smile plastered on his face!

"I guess" I answered, still looking at Maggie.

They all smirked and nodded slowly.

Take in all the punches you could take
Took 'em all right on your chest

"Woah! You knew who owns that mysterious voice all along!" Zayn clapped quietly and then slapped my shoulder! So brutal, Malik!!! But yes, Malik, I knew... ever since we were little... I was just too dumb to forget.

Now the countless back is breaking
Again, again
For what it's worth

I can't help but smile. How could I forget her voice? I feel so stupid. The most wonderful voice (Of course, aside from me & okay, the boys also. Shiiiiiiz. Kidding!) I have heard!

Here comes the train upon the track
And there goes the pain it cuts to black
Are you ready for the last act?
To take a step you can't take back

Harry looked at me and smiled like an idiot "So you fell in love with her twice"

What?? What does he mean?

"What do you mean?" I looked at him confusingly.

Did she love you?
Did she take you down?
Was she on her knees when she kissed your crown?
Tell me what you found

"Well, you saw her at Lou's veranda and she got your attention. And then you heard her sing, without you knowing it was her, and you told us you were in love with her voice" Harry answered me and his eyebrows are going up and down.

Here comes the rain, so hold your hat
And don't talk to him, cause he won't talk back
Are you ready for the last act?

That's when it hit me! I loved her not only once, or twice, but so many times. But, I guess it was just familiar, not really love. She's still Maggie, my best friend, not just any other girl.