Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Maeri's POV

I stayed up all night watching dramas.. I finished two dramas in a night! Woah.. I really am something..

I woke up to a mess.. My laptop and the TV were both on, and there was junk food thrown all over the place.. I groaned at my own reckless actions. I got up and cleaned up the mess around the place and then went to take a shower.

 It was only 9:00AM so I thought I'd make some delicious breakfast.. Shoot! I forgot I don't have ingredients to do so.

I went up to my room, I put on some short jeans and a baggy T-shirt.. I went down and put my converse on at the door, I grabbed my Phone and purse and went on to the grocery store.

I did my shoppings and got everything I might need for the next whole week. I went home and started cooking. I decided to make Doenjang soup, rice and kimchi.

It was 1:30 when I finished..  I sat at the dining table and had my meal.

As I was done with the dishes, I sat on the couch and started thinking of things to do on a Friday night.. I decided to call up some of my friends to hang out with. I grabbed my phone and dialled the number.. The other line picked up.. "Yoeboseyo!" Said the person over the line (Yoeboseyo: Hello on the phone)

"Oh Chanyeol-Ah!  What are you guys doing tonight?"

"Nothing, I was actually gonna call you to see if you wanna go out" He said then lowered his voice that it was almost a whisper "BaekHyun Hyung is missing you Noona, he was wining for days saying he wants to see you" (Noona: Older sister)

I chuckled at his words "Okay then I'll see you guys tonight at our usual place" I said cheerfully

"Okay~" He said and cut the line

I started cleaning and doing tasks around the house to waste time.. I gotta admit to the fact that I was excited for tonight.. It's been ages since I last hung out with these guys. As I like to call them, My gang! These 6 guys who make my day every time I'm with them.

Chanyeol is so cheerful and happy, even if the world is tearing apart, you'll find him grinning widely.

Baekhyun is Chanyeol's constant mate, if I didn't know these guys well I would've said they're a couple in love. He's also cheerful, but he's more of a diva.. He's lively and always lightens  up the atmosphere.

Chen is a nerd and a troll.. I find him very adorable and cute.

Xiumin is a cute baozi who loves eating as much as I do, and that's a lot.

Sehun is an aegyo master, he's always there for me when I'm down and he's the closest one to me.

Lay is just kind and quiet most of the time, also, I'm close friends with his girlfriend, MinAh, she's a very sweet person.

We always hang out at the bowling alley and then spend time at Starbucks and we end the day with a sleepover, that’s our usual hang-out. So I knew I'll have to be at the bowling alley at 9:00PM.

I finished cleaning and organizing around the house and took a clean shower. I dressed myself in dark skinny jeans, a black t-shirt and a light jacket. I decided to let my orange-curly hair down freely, I finally applied some pink lipstick, and I was ready to go. I put on my converse as I went to the door, grabbed my backpack and ran out of the house. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I know. I know. I'm a horrible person, believe me I hate late updates too, especially when they're that short.. But I promise next chapter is like HUGE!  Just bear with me and my stupid author block!! Thank you! Fighting! XD