Chapter 2

Chapter 2

As she saw him, a smile immediately brightened up her face.

He approached her with a warming smile "Hey Maeri! Good morning" he said as he flashed a smile.

"Good Morning, Kyungsoo" she replied as a hint of blush crept on her cheeks.

 "Did you eat breakfast?"

"Ah no, I'm usually not a breakfast person" she answered with a soft chuckle.

"Oh, I see.. how about coffee then?" He leaned to get something from his desk "Here, have this" he said smiling widely as she took the cup of warm coffee from his hands.

"Ah, Thank you" she smiled and gave him a slight head-bow. A moment of silence passed before she bowed again and excused herself to get to work. "Thank you, Kyungsoo-ssi" She bid him goodbye as she moved to her own desk.

"Psst! Maeri! Did you hear the news?" She heard her friend and colleague HeeJin calling her.

"What news?" She leaned over her desk to get a better view of her friend talking.

"They say they're doing an employee recycle event. Y'know the whole replacing employees with new ones thing over again"

"Oh cool with me; I was planning on quitting anyway" She said as a matter of fact shrugging her shoulders.

"YOU'RE WHAT? WHAT DO YOU EVEN MEAN YOU'RE QUITTING? HOW DARE YOU NOT EVEN MENTION-- Okay but look!  The thing is.. I wasn't talking about OUR department, it's at the Production&Manufacturing department, they're replacing most off the employees there, except for well experienced ones basically" her friend continued to ramble.

"So?" She asked pretty annoyed by this pointless conversation already.

"Well, I know a friend there, and she said that there are some REALLY HOT GUYS getting in!! Including hot tanned guys... if you know what I mean~~" she winked at her friend nudging her a little, well knowing that she had a thing for boys with sun-kissed skin.

"Whatever" Maeri rolled her eyes at her hyperactive friend. 

She just wasn't interested in new boys coming in the company. She had decided upon leaving there anyway so it was pointless.