Crusch's Vacation #1: Prep

Notes:
Lol u thought the author of this story is dead, but he was just making a JoJo references which is I, kono DIO da!

Welcome back to dis stupid story. Well not technically stupid. HollowGraphic asked me to finish this so I had to. He's one of the gods after all.

Anyways.. Hey guys, I'm back from my bomb shelter to give u guys some new stowryyyyyy!!! There will be more JoJo references cuz IDC. So let's start this crap. Also enough romajis. I'm pronouncing there names better now! Were no longer calling Emilia "Emiria" again or Julius "Yurius" or Garfiel "Gaafiru" or Frederica "Furederica" enough of that trash. Let's start.

Normal POV

It was a morning in Lugunica, the sun is rising up brightly with it's radiant colors and lights, it shows the shaders of the city. Some are still sleeping and some are wide awake.

Crusch's camp had been working a lot recently. Wilhelm is struggling to use an iPhone because he's not used to it and Felix had been playing Fortnite everyday other from her work time. Well for Crusch, she's a bit chill, let's see what she's up to shall we?

Crusch's POV

Crusch:

Everyday Lugunica is always different.. After recovering back all my memories from Ley Batenkaitos with the help of Natsuki Subaru and Emilia-sama.. Everything seems to be normal at first.. But slowly somehow everything changed. They know had these weird technologies that seems to be useful to others.. Phones and stuffs. Even Ferris was addicted to PS right now.

I sometimes forgot that the pen had changed and yet I'm still using the old feather pen to write stuffs. Maybe I like the old ones better? Wilhelm seems to be confused at these new gadgets I've used such as the TV and Phones.. But he'll get the hang of it soon. He's an old man made of steel after all.

Sometimes.. I've wondered that I've been doing a lot of works recently. Maybe I should take a break for once and go on a vacation.. I'll probably invite Natsuki Subaru and Emilia-sama as a gratitude. Well.. I'll be checking on Twitter to DM Reinhard on which places is good for a vacation.

Crusch stops writing and grabs her iPhone 11 from her desk, She opened Twitter and isn't really used to that light blue bird shaped symbol and sometimes mistaken it for Facebook. She started scrolling and finds Reinhard's name on her DM lists. Her gloved fingers start tapping and clicking on the keyboard that pops up. She seems to be texting.

Crusch: Greetings Reinhard. I need your help for a bit-

Bzzt. A vibration happened as soon as Crusch sent her message. Reinhard instantly reacted to the message Crusch sent.

Reinhard: What can I help u with, Crusch-sama?

Crusch: Where do u think Is a gud place for a vacation?

Reinhard: u can visit the Fireworks Festival I think. It's going to be happening next week.

Crusch: I see, can u send me the location to it?

Reinhard: it's in the middle of the fountain on the city. Where most people works at a marketplace.

Crusch: Where that Appa guy sell stuff?

Reinhard: correct. Me and Felt-sama also planned to visit it soon. It will be fancy to meet u there with the others Crusch-sama.

Crusch: Alright thanks for the info Reinhard, I'll see u around ther if I can.

Reinhard: Alright Crusch-sama

Text ends.

Crusch then gets off her table and opens the door of her room to be greeted by the cat boy Felix.

Felix: Yahoo, Crusch-sama, did you sleep well nya?

Crusch: I did, Thanks for asking Ferris.

Felix: Ya know Crusch-sama, you've been working hard recently. You should take a break sometimes! Let's play Fortnite together when you had a free time!

Crusch: well.. I never tried this Fortnite video game before. But I'll see What I can do later Ferris.

Felix: Yay! Alright Crusch-sama! It's set!

Crusch: mhm. Now I'll be doing my daily routine and plan for stuff

Felix: Alright Crusch-sama, I'll be eating breakfast! You better eat with me if you're done!

Crusch: Alright.

Crusch walks out and she saw Wilhelm in the fountain practicing his sword skills. She became curious on why Wilhelm was practicing his swords knowing theres new weapons and less conflicts because of the CCTV, so she goes to Wilhelm and starts asking him what he's up to

Crusch: So you're still doing sword trainings huh?

Wilhelm: Thats right Crusch-sama, its already a tradition passed down from the sword saint family so i would still train hard everyday

Crusch: i see.. You see, i was thinking on what to do, but i'm not sure if i should join Natsuki Subaru and the others on this. "Fire works festival"

Wilhelm: Crusch-sama, working is good, but taking breaks can help you concentrate better. Plus im pretty sure everyone would be happy if you join them. Too bad my Theresia is dead. I would love to show her how much had changed. So right now, since you can still enjoy your young life, it's best to experience it better.

Crusch: i see.. thanks for the advice, i'll think about it.

Wilhelm: No problem, Crush-sama.

Felix out of nowhere went outside waving his hand to Crusch, looking happy and excited.

Felix: Crusch-sama! Let's eat now! I made cheeseburgers, you better eat it while its still hot nya!

Crusch: alright, i'm coming, once again. Thanks for your advice

Wilhelm: no problem at all Crusch-sama.

Crusch then walk to Felix while Wilhelm is still doing his trainings, he practiced some sword swings and tried different techniques for his training. Speaking of training... HaMoN tRaInInG iS a MuSt! JoJooooo!

Lmao sry. Soo here are some notes.

Why th do u take too long to upload such a short story Strangely?
Cuz im super slothful. Im sorry lol, but im not ded! I will surely make more soon.

Just wait about 5, no. 10000 yrs more for chapter 13

Not sorry

Lol

Actually sorry, i promise. Ill make more

For now, subscribe to meh! https://youtube.com/channel/UCpuepXloe1oQjNkRdsmCL6Q