Shopping With Emiria #4: Shopping Rush

Subaru and Emiria goes shopping into the outlets. They found a lot of brands and decided to buy a dozen of clothings. They started off with some popular brand shops and had already planned to buy some stuff. Something you do when you guys went shopping. They start off with the Nike store.

 They start off with the Nike store

Subaru: (Nike.. This world really copies my world's brand) Ok, Emiria-Tan. Let's get to the point and buy several stuff fast.

Emiria: oh okay. Is your money enough though Subaru..?

Subaru: ehhhh... I waste it all for A50... But it's okay Emiria-Tan, i could accompany you shopping.

Emiria: oh okay. I'm just gonna buy a white t-shirt that's all.

Subaru: Oh okay. (white T-shirt huh..? Oh Nice! Especially if the T-shirt gets wet. Everything will be transparent! Haha) Eh?! No no no.. I shouldn't think of that..

Emiria: Subaru?

Subaru: uh.. Nothing Emiria-Tan. Let's just find the shirt you're looking for.

Emiria: eh.. Okay.

Emiria then bought some t-shirts while Subaru is just accompanying Emiria, with his lewd fantasies. Lol. Forget it. That is clearly NSFD. D??? Yep. Thats a JoJo references. While NSFW is not safe for work. NSFD is not safe for dogs. Hah! Checkmate! Davie504 tells you to slap like now. Oof. Forget this. Back to the story..

Subaru: Okay Emiria-Tan.. Where are we going now?

Emiria: we're going to the apple store.

Subaru: eh.. Okay.

They both visited the apple store because Emiria actually planned to buy a new accesory for hersef. She had an iphone X, so she planned to buy an apple watch for her Iphone.

 She had an iphone X, so she planned to buy an apple watch for her Iphone

Subaru: Okay..? Now what.?

Emiria: i need an Apple watch real quick.