Special: Yurius And Curry Udon

It was mornin, and the sun is mornin. Wait... Is Subaru back on a loop to experience Deja Vu?! Lol no. I just made you guys think like that. LOL. Anyways... What's with the title? Why is there "Special" on the chapter? Yep! Its a special chapter. This time we feature YuRiUs! Okay. Im not spoiling so enjoy.

It was another day since Emiria and Subaru dated. This time after getting a new phone, Subaru decided to prank call and ask Julius to go eat with him.

Subaru's POV

Subaru: Yes!!! Now since i got my new phone, i would troll Yurius so hard until he cries. Not sure if he is gonna cry or not though. I'll use voice changing to troll him.

Subaru then calls Yurius with his A50, Yulius accepted the call even if it's an unknown number, he accepted the call with his S20 Samsung. (A big roast to A50 lol)

Yurius: Hello? Who is this?

Subaru: *answers with a deep voice* I'm Batman. I'll assasinate you today. Be prepared.

Yurius: Okay Subaru. What's the matter?

Subaru: Who's Subaru?

Yurius: You.

Subaru: CRAP! how did you know it was me?!!

Yurius: I just did. So.. What's up?

Subaru: I hate you.

Yurius: yeah. I know.

Subaru: Ugh.. Anyways.. You hungry?

Yurius: Yeah, i could eat.

Subaru: okay. Tell me your address

Yurius: i'll send it to you. But why are you inviting me to eat?

Subaru: Just out of things to do. (Actually i want him to try my secret counter attack. He will really hate it)

Yurius: I see. Trying to be my friend now eh..?

Subaru: Heck No! I really had no idea what i'm doing. That's why i called you. (yes... My plan goes well)

Yurius: Okay, Okay. I sent you my address already.

Subaru: okay.. Let me just... Okay. Got it. I'll come over

Yurius: Taxi?

Subaru: Nah. Emiria-Tan is gonna bring me there.

Jurius: i see.

Subaru: Hah! You fell for my trap.

Yurius: I already knew you're lying but i'm just playing along.

Subaru: you.... Ugh.. Whatever. I'll use the dragon carriage.

Yurius: Okay.

Subaru then hang up and went to Yurius' Palace and meets him there. Yurius has his normal outfit. Making Subaru's plan of counter attacking works even more. But when they met as usual. They didn't get along.