Special: "Barusu"

Ohhhhhh... Another Special Chapter. Okay cool.. But i think i'll change the way i write lol. Most of you guys likes long words rather than scripts. So uhh.. For this chapter.. I'll add longer words and lesser scripts. So uhhhh.. Yeah. Enjoy lol, if you don't enjoy it. Someone else will. Okay lets start the story.

It was another day in the mansion. Subaru managed to get his phone and he is happy about it. He would now try bragging to Ram and also planned to change Subaru's nickname or.. Call his uncursed name by once. He would really try hard on it until Ram managed to call him by his name appropriately.

Subaru's POV

Subaru: great. I managed to prank Yurius. Now to brag my phone to Ram.. Also she really couldn't stop cursing my name.. I hope this will be the day she uncursed my name.. I just want her to call me "Subaru" once, i'm okay with her callimg me "Barusu" after that until i die and repeat the loop again. I had to do this. I should really talked to her about this. Maybe i should also convince Emiria-Tan about this... Ehh.. No. I don't think that'll work.. I have to do this SoLo!

Subaru then gets out and do he's normal routine like tidying up his room and also normal victory thingy with Emiria, then as usual.. Convince Rem and Ram that he could work better and didn't go as a loser like what Ram said. He would also find the perfect time to talk to Ram privately for this. Turns out.. The time has come.

Subaru: Okay Nee-sama! You're doing great today! That was a pretty hard work we did with Rem too.

Ram: I see you're improving alot Barusu. That's pretty good for you. You had my respect now.

Subaru: Okay! We agreed on that okay?

Ram: Yeah.. Yeah..

They both did a high five and manage to did some hardworks and finished their housework fast

They both did a high five and manage to did some hardworks and finished their housework fast. Even if the technology is really high and everything is modern they still do manage to keep their laziness away and cleans the house. Ram then goes to sit on the couch while Rem is going to seven eleven for food supplies. The only one left in the mansion is Beatrice, Subaru, Emiria and Ram. Not forgetting Roswaal too. Ram then brings out her Iphone X and start texting Rem. Ram turns out to not have Subaru's new number. Subaru then brings out his A50 secretly and texted Ram by typing: "Hey Ram. Who is red and tall that knows how to use a sword like a pro?"

Ram's POV

Ram: Who the heck texted me? It's an unknown number.. The question though... Isn't the answer Reinhard..? This text style... I really don't know who the heck is this person.. It couldn't be Barusu right..? He didn't even have enough money to buy a Nokia phone... Or did he..? This text didn't really bother me but i'm literally curious who is this.. I think i'll just ask who is this.