Chapter 23: Comeback

Start from the beginning

You became the prettiest lady !

He gasped as she was coming close. His heart was leaping with joy. He also stepped some foots forward to get her, he could see the flash of smile. She was looking so happy.

Literally you are just few steps away from me! I can't believe.

He went forward to hold her hand....

She got a hit by a car!

"Yan!!!!" Jungkook screamed.

He also fall with her at a side but he couldn't save her. She got a hit on her forehead and arms badly. Jungkook got some scratches on his forehead, severe pain availed over his body. He looked at his side, whispering to yiana.

"Yan! " The hit was also hard on him. He was struggling to talk.

The whole airport people crowded around them. They saw two people lying on ground having a huge hit from car. Hyuk and Eun oh rushed to them.

"Jungkook! Yiana..." Hyuk screamed.

Jungkook somehow manages to sit. He can endure the cuts and pains. But he saw Yiana lying on ground with blood smeared face and body. She got a severe hit on forehead, even her neck got cut and it was bleeding severely. She was lying with eyes closed and... did she stopped breathing?

"Yan! Yan.. wake up! Please wake up!" Jungkook screamed like mad.

He took her blood smeared head in his lap and kept shaking her to wake her up. Soon his cream colored shirt became red with her blood. Even her white shirt is fully blooded.

"Yan... You can't leave me! What just happened lord!" He was crying mess.

Hyuk and Eun ah rushed to them.

"Yiana! Wake up!" Hyuk called her several times, tears kept rolling down.

Without even noticing, someone popped out from them with a evil laugh.

"How was the move ha?" a man came in front of them with laughing badly looking at them.

They were more shocked watching someone like this in front of them and saying such things. But hyuk didn't delayed a minute to recognize the person.

"You freaking bitch! How you are out of cell?" He screamed.

Jungkook was looking at them with an unbelievable eyes.

" Who is he hyuk?" Jungkook asked him.

"He is that fucking monster, who used to harass her, being her own dad!" He groaned.

"So how was it ha? She doomed me and now I doomed her life! She died"

Jungkook couldn't tolerate a word from him. He went up to him and grabbed his throat and squeezed it hard.

"Today I will choke you to death bitch! Your fucking dirty hands traced her body! Now you want her dead? You are going to die in my hand"

He screamed, his veins from head was popping out and eyes turned red.

He was coughing badly.

"I will kill this motherfucker with my own hands! " He kept on screaming.

All of them were trying to get him out of that but he was not in sense then. He just want to see that man's lifeless body in front to him.

Between all those chaos, police came and surrounded the place with their force.

"Mr Jeon! Please let him go.. we will handle him" They tried to pull him off but no power was getting over him to stop him.

"Just leave me I said! I want this freaking man dead in front of me right now!"

Still hyuk and police separated him from that person, police took him to the cell again. He was released a month ago. He planned all against Yiana and stalked her. He planned to kill her.

"Hyuk.. what I am gonna do now? How I will live ?" He literally screamed.

Suddenly his mind snapped. The curse! That means, it was a signal! They are again taking away his close ones. He can't bear that anymore. He ran to yiana's body crying mess.

Again it's for me! Again I lose my precious person of my life only for that fucking curse! Why did I even made that wish? Why! I still didn't know what came in me that I made such a wish that...

I WANT MY PEACE TO RUNOUT... THAT MY FAMILY DIES!

Why I even wanted my close ones to leave me? Why!

Thinking all that he sat in front of her body with tormenting pains inside. Eun ah was checking on her, trying all the ways to get back her sense. But the hits were to hard on head. As Eun ah is doctor she started to check her pulse and heart beat.

" I-Is she dead eun?" He tried to utter a word with his broken voice, it was heard like whisper.

"I am checking jungkook don't say such things!" She shouted on him.

She is trying her best to be professional but she can't keep her emotions for her at a side. She was crying and checking on her while hyuk took that beast to the cell with police.

Jungkook lowered his gaze towards Yiana's face. Her eyes was closed but their was still a smile on her lips.

"Actually maybe I don't deserve you right? How a sinner like me can deserve such a pure angle?"
He went close to her holding her hand. Her hand was cold like ice. He got shiver as he touched her.

"Yan! Are you really leaving me like this? We , we didn't even talked with each other.. I didn't even felt your warmth. All the adores I kept for you in these 4 years , I want to fill up you with all that. My heart is also craving for your adores"  he was literally whispering out the words.

Suddenly he saw some chocolates were spread on the ground.

You didn't even forgot to take such a gift for me and watch me! I pushed you to death!

He covered his face with his palms and kept crying. The tormenting pain was stabbing his heart out.

"Jungkook! She is still breathing... her beats are low but she regained it! "

Eun ah exclaimed as soon she found it out.

Jungkook couldn't believe his ears! She is alive ? She is breathing?

"Eun please call an ambulance soon! Please" he almost screamed.

"Yeah I am calling!" She dialled on her phone and called ambulance.

Ambulance came and took her body in their. Jungkook also went in with her.  He kept his hard grip on her hand. He didn't let it out for a moment.

I won't let you go yan! I just can't !

A/n: So here's a short chapter. I made it short and did a quick update! What do you think ? Is he going to lose her forever? Or their love will win over everything?
Do votes and comments if you like it 💜❤️