t h i r t y - s e v e n

Start from the beginning

I continued doing my chore and the sound of a woman reporting became a background.

"- ce of the Ombudsman orders the filing of criminal charges against former Valenzuela representative and-"

My mind wandered, I'll meet my friends again and I hope it won't be the last time. As I cleaned each plate, my thoughts went to Willmark, so what are we? What's our relationship? Do we even have a relationship besides the status of being close friends?

Maybe he'll come, maybe he won't but I hope he would. I would really like to see him again, besides, I've been used to seeing him and having midnight conversations.

But it'll all soon change after all we won't meet too much. It's like when you have a net friend and the two of you seems to hit it off then after just a few days of not having a conversation, the two of you would lose your communication and will end up as strangers.

It's the hard truth, I just hope that it won't happen to us, I hope.

Time seems to slow down, such a fickle thing, I was busy reading Wattpad and is just waiting for my friends message. Mom's already out, she was called by her old client, it's just the three of us today since my brother is still working and wouldn't be arriving in seven.

Jamie! We're already here!

I immediately went downstairs and opened the door after reading Bool's message. There's six of them including Bool, my eyes met Willmark's in no time. In my head I was jumping in joy and screaming in glee but I acted calmly and ushered them in.

We were soon making a mess- I mean started the cooking preparation. They bought some snacks and ice cream as well as bottled coke, they're assigned to the midnight snacks while I am assigned in the rice. We're just going to buy some barbecue and fried chicken from outside.

It lasted for two hours since the boys decided to play mobile games first before helping us and the fact that we're like little kids in the kitchen.

"What should we watch today?" Hanie asked and a debate has begun.

The guys wanted to watch horror, the other wanted some comedy show and the rest wanted anime. We couldn't decided what to watch first so we depended on rock, paper and scissors.

"I won! Horror it is then!" Carl then laughed evilly as I opened the television and connected my phone.

My throat was already sore from screaming and my eyes were repeatedly smacked by my own pillow. We were huddled up on the couch, the guys were sitter on the mattresses that were placed on the floor.

We're in the middle of the movie where the woman was about to open the door, our deets were tensed as well as our entire body. The woman continued to walked towards the door, the background music sound too eerie in my ears. The moment she opened the door, ours opened and the flash of light blinded my sight.

"Ah!"

"Waa!"

"What the fu-"

My ears ring from the screams coming from my friends, I look up and meet the familiar eyes of my mother.

"Oh, you're all here" she closed the door and waved hello to my friends.

"Tita, you scared us!" Bool said which caused my mother to laugh.

"Have you already eaten?" We nodded, mom told us to clean our mess after this and gave us some pillows to sleep on later.

I forgot to tell you, were having a movie marathon and they'll be staying in our house overnight. We then continued the movie, as the night deepens and the cold thickens, me and the rest of my friends each have a blanket on our own.

It's the rainy season this month so it's just normal for the night to get cold, besides, the sound of thunderstorm boom in the sky. My phone vibrated, I read the message and sneak out on the living room.

My friends were either watching with half lidded eyes or is already off to dreamland. I was in the latter but was awoken by the sudden message.

What does he want that we have to sneak out secretly? Guess I'll find out today.

Notes:

Benigno Simeon Cojuangco Aquino III ( born February 8, 1960), also known as "PNoy" or "Noynoy", is a Filipino politician who served as the 15th President of the Philippines from 2010 until 2016. Aquino is a fourth-generation politician and was the chairman of the Liberal Party from 2010 to 2016.
National Book Store, Inc. (abbreviated as NBS) is a retail company based in Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines. You can also see it in some malls, it's more likely on books academic or not and school supplies.

***
Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing fine! I'm going to sleep hehe, I'm sleepy now. Thank you for the votes and comments!

Stay safe and healthy as always okay?!

Please do VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!