Chapter 36: The Birthday

"I cant go to Elena's party," I told damon.

"We can just keep filling your cup with blood," he offered.

"You dont get it. I almost attacked tyler at John's funeral. I want to kill elena, and your journalist friend everytime they are here. Damon I have no fucking control," I said frustrated.

"I dont know what do. You are like this with human blood. Your like it with animal blood. Your like it with vampire blood. I dont know how to help you," damon told me.

"I'm sorry."

"A warewolf with full control. A witch who doesnt tire. A vampire with some bad blood lust. My tribrid girlfriend," damon mumbled.

"Sorry."

"It isnt your fault," he said bringing me in for a kiss,"we will figure it out."

"And we will get stefan back."

"Hes doesnt want to come back. Hes gone into full ripper mode," he said.

"Ripper."

"It what I originally thought you were. I still question if you would be if I let you loose. He have no control, and when hes done he rips them apart limb by limb."

"Oh."

"Yeah. And klaus is using it to his advantage."

"We will save your brother. I promise," I told him,  squeezing his hand.

"Thank you, love. Now we have a party to pretend to be excited about," damon said.

We filled my up a cup full of blood and joined the others.

"Is it safe for you to be around people?" Caroline asked me.

"Yeah. Hopefully. Wheres my boyfriend?" I asked her.

"He left. Said that Andy was supposed to be here but never showed," caroline told me.

"Hes been on edge since stefan left."

"How are you doing with that. In literally less then a week you lost Scarlett, Elijah, and stefan?" Caroline asked.

"Fine."

"Cam-"

"I'm fine Caroline. "

I walked away from everyone and went into me and Damon's room. I locked myself in the bathroom and grabbed my razor.

Every cut I made would heal almost instantly, taking away my satisfaction, but I kept doing it becuase the pain made me feel alive.

"Cameron! Are you okay?" I heard tyler ask from outside the door.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled.

"Cam!" Tyler yelled.

"Leave me alone tyler!"

I heard him try break in the door. When he succeeded he made a small cut on his arm. It healed quick, but the smell of blood was in the air.

"Cam. You okay?" He asked me.

"I'm sorry," I said approaching him.

"Cam, dont do anything you will regret later."

It was too late, and I was too hungry. I stuck my fangs in his throat and started to drink.

"Your going to kill me!" He told me, but I ignored him.

"Cam! Stop!" Damon forced me off of tyler.

"I want more!" I screamed.

Caroline and elena came running in. I saw Tyler on the ground, holding his bloody neck.

"Oh my God. Tyler. I'm so sorry," I went to crouch near him but he backed away from me.

"Here," caroline said, bitting her wrist and putting it to his lips.

His neck healed quickly. But now, when he looked at me, I could tell he was afraid. I dont blame him, I'd be afraid to.

"Cam-" elena said reaching out to hug me.

"Get out. Before I hurt you to," I told her.

"Tyler's just shaken up. He isnt hurt, right?" Carlone said trying make it better.

"Get him out. If I ever killed him I'd never forgive myself," I said to them.

Tyler left the room without another word. Caroline went after him, leaving me,damon, and elena in the room.

"You knew about stefan to?" Elena asked me.

"Now isnt the time," I said as tears were flowing down my cheeks.

"I love him and you didnt tell me!" She yelled.

"Elena I almost just killed my brother because I have no control. Dont yell at me right now," I told her.

"And I just saw the man you love kill Andy. We arent in the mood for it today. So go downstairs and enjoy your party," damon growled, while putting his arm around my waist.

She shot us an evil glare before turning away.

Damon's POV

I brought cameron into my body as she started to sob. We both know if I hadn't of come in, she would have killed tyler.

Like how stefan killed andy.

"I'm sorry about Andy," cam whispered into my chest.

"I'm sorry I cant help you with this."

As much as it killed me to think about it. I think I know who can help her with this.