Chapter 8: What am I

"So I've done research. I know what you are," stefan says then trails off.

"Stefan," I said getting his attention back,"how bad could it be?"

"You are supernatural. You have been getting random bouts of strength. Your senses are heightened. It all started after you killed vicki," he explained.

"Stefan, cut to the chase," damon demanded.

"Shes a werewolf."

"Why arent Jeremy or Elena?" I asked them.

"Are you sure your parents were your parents?" Stefan asked.

"Of course. They would have told me I was adopted right?" I asked looking at Damon and Stefan.

"I did some research," damon said.

"Research?"

"How close are you to tyler lockwood?" Stefan asked me.

"Hes a punk ass bitch," I said in a monotone voice.

"Well, we think the punk ass bitch is your biological brother. Well half brother," damon said and sat next to me.

"That's impossible. Jeremy is my brother. Not tyler," I said with my voice cracking.

"If we are right, we have a full moon in two days which mean-" I cut stefan off.

"I'll turn for the first time," I whispered.

"I'll give you a minute," stefan said before walking away.

"You have to be wrong. I cant be related to Tyler. Can i?" I asked damon.

"I'm sorry Cameron, " he said putting an arm around me,"want some whiskey?"

"I'm good. I wouldn't say no to some chocolate milk," I said making him laugh.

"I got you," he was gone in a flash.

He came back a few minutes later with some chocolate milk. He poured himself some whiskey and we sat on the couch.

"Will it hurt?" I asked him.

"I would guess so. Cameron if we are right, you will be the first werewolf we know of," he told me.

"Fan-fucking-tastic," I mumbled making him smile.

"I'll be there with you. We have a cellar in the basement that will hold you. I'll be outside the door with you all night," he said.

"I'm holding you to that," I said.

We heard a knock on the door and damon opened it to see elena.

"Why are you still here?" She demanded.

"I happen to be friends with damon," I told her.

"Your just annoying him like you annoy everyone. Let's go," he said grabbing my wrist making me flinch.

Damon growled and glared at elena.

"I'll see you in a couple of days," I told damon.

His gaze softened when he looked at me,"cant wait."

I followed elena out to her car. I sat in the front seat and we pulled away from the salvatore boarding house.

"You shouldn't be around him," elena told me.

"He isnt going to hurt me," I said softly.

"I dont care of he kills you, I dont want you to embarrass me," she said with a laugh.

"What's so funny?" I asked her.

"I just remember mom and dad talking about how they regret ever having you. They hated you Cameron," she laughed as we pulled into the driveway.