Chapter 6: car wash

"Jer, I'm heading to the car wash, please dont be a dumbass while I'm gone," i said poking my head into his room.

"I'll try, but you know that's hard for me," he said sarcastically.

I walked to the school and went up to caroline.

"I've never seen a long sleeved bathing suit so pretty," she commented.

"Thank you. You look beautiful caroline," I said with a smile.

"God, you could at least try to look good," elena said eyeing me,"you look amazing caroline!"

I rolled my eyes and walked away. I'm so done with elena. I havent seen Damon in a couple of days. He normally sits with me when I eat lunch in the woods, but he hasn't shown the past couple of days.

Help me.  It's like I heard his voice in my head.

I dismissed the thought and started to clean the cars.

I'm in the basement. Help me! Okay I'm going crazy.

To put my mind at ease I tell caroline I'm taking break and I walked down into the school basement. There I find a cell and see damon sitting there.

"Why could I hear you? Why are you in here?" I asked him.

"Stefan. You could hear me cause I wanted you to," he said and I nodded.

"Let's get you out of here," I said and went to the door.

He rushed to stop me,"if you let me out I will feed on you."

"Just dont kill me," I told him and opened the door.

He rushed over and grabbed my arms. His fangs sunk into my wrist and a loud scream flew past my lips. I closed my eyes and tried to contain another screams of pain.

"Damon I'm getting Dizzy, " I said as my head started to spin.

He didnt listen and kept drinking. Suddenly I became to dizzy to stand and I fell to the ground. This broke the contact from me and damon.

I laid on the stone ground with my head spinning. My body hurt and feeling weak. Suddenly damon put his cut wrist to my mouth and forced me to drink.

"You'll feel better, Cameron," I drank a little bit before he pulled away.

I was instantly starting to feel better.

"Sorry I couldnt help anymore," I said and tried to sit up.

"I almost kill you and that's your response?" He asked in shock.

"Everything's been my fault for the past seventeen years, get off my back!" I snapped and tried to stand.

I was still kind of weak and fell forward. Damon rushed and grabbed me, steadying me.

"Can we go?" I asked him.

"I dont have my ring, thanks to my asshole of a brother," he said and went back into the cell.

"Then I'll wait here with you," I said and sat next to him.

He smirked and nodded,"I guess you arent the worst company I've had."

We sat there talking and having a great time until," why do you hurt yourself?"

"What? I dont," I lied to him.

"Dont lie to me Cameron. I've seen your wrist," he said looking down at it.

"You bit me. That's all that's there," I said with a slight stutter.

"Cameron-"

"I have to go. I hope you get your ring back," I said standing up.

Before I could get out of the cell damon ran and blocked my way out.

"Damon, please," I said softly.

"I'm here Cameron. You're not invisible to me," he said then stepped out of my way.

"Find me when you can," I said and walked out off the basement.

I jogged home and immediately went up to my room.

I changed into a hoodie and sweats and took a nap. When I woke up it was the middle of night and Jeremy was knocking on my door.

"My night sucked. Want to do a movie night?" He asked.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"Two. I'm just getting in," he said.

"Grab the snacks. I'm picking the movie," I said getting up.

He nodded and I went downstairs and grabbed a few movies.

"We arent doing another Harry potter marathon," he said sitting on the couch.

"Damn mudblood," I mumbled and grabbed maze runner.

"I can deal with that," he said and i put the disk in.

I sat next to Jeremy on the couch and started eating the icecream he got. We stayed up all night watching the movies, but it was worth it.

I love my brother and I'd do anything for him.