Chapter 4: Football Games

Cameron's pov

I woke up the next morning and got ready for my day. I put on a long sleeved hoodie and a pair of Jean's. I put on some foundation and mascara and left my hair down. I looked in the mirror, nodding at my appearance and walked down the stairs.

"Morning," I said, but only got a wave from Jeremy.

"Ready for the game Elena?" I asked her.

"Jeremy be good today," she said ignoring my question and leaving the house.

"You have marching band right," Jeremy asked.

"Yeah. Me and Marcel have a duet in it," I smirked.

"I'm proud of you. Let's go," he said and we walked out to the bus.

He went and sat with the other stoners and I sat in the very back. I put in headphones drowning out the world around me when I felt someone sit next to me.

"Tyler, today has sucked enough without your presence, " I snapped.

"Watch your sleeves," he whispered and got up to sit with his friends.

I saw my sleeve was slightly raised to where you could see one or two cut, but why would Tyler care. He has never cared.

I got off the bus and trudged to a before school band class so me and Marcel could work on our duet. After it was done I went to history class and tuned out that god awful teacher. Once that was over I drug Tyler away.

"Why the hell do you care?" I snarled.

"I have my reason. Dont expect much kindness," he snarled.

He left me standing there in shock until caroline came over. She was wearing another scarf.

"Hey caroline, why the scarves. Its summer," I questioned.

"Making it a new style!" She said before skipping past me.

I gave her a weary look and walked out into the woods for lunch. Today was already really sucky. I heard the crunch of leaves and jumped in fright.

"Its just me," the voice of damon sounded.

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

"My brother has a game in an hour. I thought I'd walk around the woods for a bit," he said.

"Have fun with that," I mumbled and took another bite of the sandwhich I made before I left.

"You okay?" He asked sitting next to me.

"Rough day. Cant wait to be done with highschool," I told him.

"Highschool does suck," he agree.

"Why does stefan hate you?" I asked damon.

"Becuase I've promised him an eternity of misery," he said with a smirk that would make any girls knees go week.

"And eternity. Kinda hard to do when the average person dies at like eighty," I told him sarcastically.

"Hm. I guess your right. Dont you have a football game to attend?" He asked.

"I'm only going cause of band. I'll see you around Damon," I said standing.

He grabbed my wrist and turned me to him.

He looked me straight in the eyes and said,"kiss me."

He started to lean in but I backed away startled.

"Damon I dont know you that well. I have to go," and with that I took off towards the school.

I got changed into our band uniform and walked over to the other percussionist. We all talked as the game progressed.

When it was finally halftime we all walked out onto the feild and had a killer performance! Me and marcel crushed our duet! Once we were out of sight we were laughing and cheering. We all went back into the stands and watched the end of football game.

Once it was over I was waiting in the parking lot of Bonnie to take me and elena home. That's when tyler and Jeremy started to fight.

"Tyler leave my brother alone you ass!" I said getting in the middle of it.

In hindsight that was a dumbass decisions. Tyler, who was aiming the punch at Jeremy hit me in the stomach. I crumbled to the ground in pain. Tyler look apologetic for one second, then he was back to normal.

"Stay out of my way next time. And Gilbert,"he said looking at Jeremy, "stay away from Vicki."

He walked away as jeremy helped me up. I grabbed my stomach from pain and i tried not to puke. I was slightly limping as we walked over to the group of whispering people.

"What's going on?" I asked stefan who was running from the crowd.

"You wont see Damon again," he growled.

"Srefan! Wait! Please!" I yelled after him.

"Why do you even care about him?" He grolwed.

"Please dont hurt him. Stefan please."

"Hes a vampire Cameron. Hes hurting Caroline. He killed coach tanner. Hes a murderer, " he growled.

"Your vampires?" I asked.

"Yes. And hes a murderer," he growled.

"Stefan. Please dont," I begged.

"You will forget this ever happened. You will forget I'm a vampire. You will forget you ever knew damon," he said looking in my eyes.

"I cant do that you asshole!" I yelled, "please stefan."

I walked away and walked home. I went up to my room and sobbed. I was stumbling to grab my blade.

"I lose everyone!" I sobbed and slit my wrist.

Stefan was going to kill his brother. Who are both vampires. Oh my God my sister is dating a vampire! Oh my God I like a vampire!

What has my life come to?