Chapter 26: Elijah

"God, why is she taking so long to wake up?" I heard a man mutter to himself.

"What?" I groaned looking around my surroundings.

I was in a very nice bedroom. It was all fine and dandy till I looked eyes with the man. Elijah! My eyes widened and I jumped back. This issue is when i did that i slammed my head into the backboard.

"Please dont knock yourself out. It took you long enough to wake as it is," he said to me.

"Elijah?" I tested.

"You know who I am," he said.

"Did Katherine do this? Or did my mother?"

"None of the above. I wanted you so I got you, " he said proudly.

"Are you going to kill me?" I asked him.

"No. Not even close," he said, making me relax.

"Dont take this the wrong way, but if you arent going to kill me, why kidnap me?"

"Because I have to make sure my brother cant get you. Therefore, you will stay here with me until I know its safe," he said.

"No. I have to go home," I insisted.

"Your home is no longer safe. Why would you possibly want to go home?"

"I have a brother whose about to turn for the first time. I have a new vampire friend who my boyfriend kinda wants to kill you. On that note if damon finds out I'm here he is going to murder you," i ranted.

"All very sad things. We leave in a day to talk to elena, then we will come home," he said before leaving me alone in the room.

What is it with vampires kidnapping me.

About an hour elijah came back in,"i have dinner. Come."

I followed him into the dinning.

"Did you really get shrimp and lobster?" I exclaimed.

"If I'm going to eat, im eating like a god," elijah told me before sitting down.

"Cant argue with that."

After dinner I went back to my room to sleep. Something tells me tomorrow will be an eventful day. I woke up the next morning and got dressed with what was in my closet. It was a simple black dress and pair of black converse. At least he has style.

"I see you found your outfit," elijah said scaring the crap out of me.

"Why am I so important to you?" I asked.

"Because for once I dont want my brother to get what he wants, and he really wants you," elijah told me.

"Why does he want me?"

"You ask too many questions. Get in my car, we are going to see your sister," Elijah told me.

"I'm not getting in the car until you tell me what's going on."

"Yes you will. You will get in the car without any further arguement," Elijah demanded.

"Elijah. I will do Whatever you ask of me, I just need to know why I am so inportant," I told the man.

"Becuase your different. There is something in you that defies alot of things. I thought my brother was crazy, but I felt as soon as I kidnapped me," he told me.

"Why am I different?"

"Do you black out when you become a wolf?"

I looked down. I'm supposed to black out everytime I turn, but I dont. It's why I have control. I never told anyone becuase I dont want then to worry.

"Your magic. Once you have done a spell once, it never tires you to do it again, does it?" He further questioned.

"That's normal."

"Only for you. You are not normal Cameron Summers. You are anything but normal. Now, get in my car," he commanded.

This time I complied. Hes right. I'm not normal when it comes to all the things I can do. The main question is, what else does klaus think I'd be abnormal with?

The car ride was filled with silence. Elijah was focused on the road and avoiding my looks.

"So. How long have you been alive for?"

"I'm an original."

"So your really old."

"Yes."

"Any special powers come with that?" I asked, but only received a smirk.

"So yes," I mumbled.

The rest of the ride was silent. Finally we pulled into an old house. Elijah turned to me.

"Stay here. I will be back," he said.

"Why bring me if I cant come inside?"

"Becuase I'm supposed to deliver you to my brother. Instead, I'm going to say you killed yourself. I know someone will check my house. Stay here," he told me.

I nodded my head slowly. He went in and I anxiously waited for him to come back. After thirty minutes I heard someone bang on the window.

"Elijah?"

"Its damon," my boyfriend said.

"Wheres elijah?" I freaked out.

"We might have killed him. We knew you had to be around here somewhere. Let's go," damon said.

"You killed him! Damon he was protecting me!" I freaked out.

"You dont need him you have me. Love, I wont let anyone hurt you. Now, let's go," damon said.

I reluctantly followed him. I dont know why it upset me that elijah was killed, but it did. Maybe it was becuase he protected me. Now that protection is gone, and I'm terrified.

"Damon, I'm in trouble," I said once i got in his car.

"I know love. I know."