Oops (13)

Max' POV

I woke up beside of El, and I had a pounding headache. It was like a bomb waiting to go off inside my head. I started to feel her shift and I groaned, "babe, what time is it?". She looked at her phone and replied, "11:30, my parents are probably both at work and I don't know if Will or Jonathon came home last night." She stated, now sitting up. "You want some coffee, cause you know, you probably have a headache" she laughed. "Yeah, a big one" I replied and sat up with her. "I'll go make some coffee and eggs" she said, and gave me a small kiss on my cheek.  I pulled out my phone and laid back down to check my notifications.

I felt kind of bad for last night, and El having to take care of me like I'm a baby. I decided to walk out of her room and go into the kitchen. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her the waist and rested my head and her shoulder. "What are you doing?" she laughed.

"I'm sorry about last night, I know I must've been a pain, and to be honest, I really don't remember a lot of what happened. But you shouldn't have had to care for me like I was a baby, I really don't deserve someone as good as you." I said and sniffled, apparently I got a little watery eyed saying it. "Hey, you don't have to apologize to me, you needed someone last night and I'm glad it was me." She turned around and looked at me, her arms now around my waist too. "I love taking care of you and that's what girlfriends do for each other." she finished. I gave her a long passionate kiss that sent just as much euphoria up my veins than the first time.

I lifted her up onto the counter and the kiss became more of a make out. Now we were both using our tongues and using our hands to explore each other's bodies. It was amazing til all of the sudden...

"What the hell?" We heard Hopper yell as the door slung open. We both quickly pulled away and looked at each other in fright. "It's funny, you two have been dating for a little while, and yet the only time I see you together, well, you're making out with each other." he said. "Maybe it's about time we have a formal introduction, why don't we all just come sit on the couch and I can get to know Max a little better." he suggested and pointed to the living room. I helped her down and we walked to the living room to sit down.

We both sat down awkwardly, especially me. I guess she could tell because she grabbed my hand and gave me a comforting look.

We talked for what seemed like hours but was really only half an hour. He asked basic questions like when my birthday was and where I grew up. When he was done El and I went back to her room that in Hopper's words was for "sleeping and hanging out only, no funny business" like he actually thinks we're going to do it when he's in the house.

"I am so sorry about him he normally isn't like that, I don't know why he acts different with you" El said to me. "It's fine, I would too if I saw my daughter making out with someone I  barely know" I laughed. "Yeah I guess but let's just forget about him okay? What do you wanna do today?" She asked me with a smirk. "Wellll, I did have something in mind, if your up to it that is" I said with a mischievous look on my face. She looked confused but went along with it. "Well what is it??" She said anxiously. "It's a surprise" I replied.