Sibling Love (11)

Max' POV

I woke up and noticed the beautiful girl I had in my arms. El was still peacefully sleeping and there was no way in hell I was gonna wake her up after what happened last night. I realized I was spooning her. I had one arm wrapped around her waist, holding one of her hands, and my other arm was under her neck holding her other hand. My legs were both wrapped around her body, right over and left under. I was holding her as close as I possibly could to my body. I took my right arm away from her to grab my phone and check the time; 10:36. I put my phone back down and just laid there looking at the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen sleeping right next to me. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the moment. El slowly shifted and started to wake up.

"Max?" El said groggily. "Yes baby?" I responded. She turned her body to face me and smiled. "Thank you for comforting me last night, you really are the best thing that has ever happened to me." She responded while playing with my hair. I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Of course baby, I'm always here for you. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me too" I said. She smiled and gave me a kiss on the lips that sent a whole bunch of euphoria shivering through my vanes. I loved it. "I love you" she said right after we broke the kiss. I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers, "I love you too" I pulled her hand up and kissed it which made her turn a light red. It was so cute.

We turned to Mike and Will on the other side of the room who were just sitting up, staring at us with smiles on their faces. "What are you two smiling at?" I said laughingly. "Nothing just...you two are the cutest!" Will said. El and I both smiled and started laughing, "thanks, so are you two" El responded with a big smile that made both of them blush.

We all got up and ate breakfast that Nancy made us then got ready. We hung around for a little while then me, El, and Will had to go home to get ready for the party and get our older siblings.

I walked into my house and went to my room. I changed into a clean outfit and then went to ask Billy if he wanted to come to the party.

"Hell yeah!" Billy exclaimed. "Damn, didn't think you'd be that excited." I replied a little freaked out at his enthusiasm. "Yeah, Wheelers always have the best parties! I'll drive us, what time does it start again?" He asked. "7" I said. He looked at his phone then back at me. "It's 5:45 now, wanna go grab something to eat then hit the party?" Billy asked. "Yeah that sounds great, let me grab my stuff and I'll meet you at the car." I said back to him. "Okay"

I grabbed my stuff and ran out to the car. Billy was already there waiting for me with the music blasting, but he turned it down once I got it. "Ready?" He asked me. "Yep" I replied. "So what do you want to eat?" He asked. "I don't care, you pick." I told him. "Umm ok, how about Arby's, it's on the way to the Wheeler's." He asked. "Yeah, that sounds great" I said.

We pulled into the parking lot and got out of the car. We walked inside and ordered then went and sat down.

"Hey, Billy" I said. I needed to tell him about me and El before the party. He put his burger down and said, "yeah?". "Umm, well...there's something I need to tell you." I stuttered out. "Okay, what is it?" He replied, taking another bite of his burger. "Well...umm...I'm kinda...dating someone..." I slowly said. "That's great Max! Is it anyone I know?" He exclaimed. "I don't think so...but there's more." I said. I looked down at my food, not wanting to say the rest. I just don't want to ruin my relationship with Billy, but I know him and I think he'll be fine with it. "Well, what else is there?" He asked and looked at me with a confused look. "It's umm... they uhh... it's a....... girl" I barely managed to say before I looked away. I just couldn't bare to look him in the eyes. He grabbed my hand and looked at me. I turned and made eye contact with him. "Max, I'm so proud of you, I would never think less of you for liking the same gender. I love you and nothing you do could ever chance that." He said to me. I felt a small tear run down my face, but I quickly wiped it away. I gave him a warm smile, I'm so glad that he's so comfortable with me. "Thanks Billy, I'm glad you didn't... you know, freak out, or anything." I said to him. "Of course not, you're my little sis.". "I love you Billy" I said. "I love you too" Billy said to me.

We finished our food and headed to the party. The ride was fairly silent, but that was fine. I was so happy that Billy didn't judge me or disown me. Now I'm just excited to go to the party, and to see El.