A Dream of Once Upon a Time Pt.1

(Ventus POV)

(Ventus) "Oww, owww,oww!"

I put my hand on my head to try to ease the pain. I looked around to see that I was in some type of cage? Wait A CAGE?? I look around everywhere to see that I am the smallest thing in this room...

(Ventus) "What is going on?"

I try to pull myself up but a weight drags me down. I look down to see Y/N laying her whole body on me. Her head barely made it halfway on my chest. It had seemed that she is sleeping? I put my head slightly down in range to hear her soft breaths. At least I know she's not dead. I gently brush her (h/c) hair away from her eyes to see her peaceful face.

(Ventus) "Only you could fall asleep in a time like this huh? And you call me the sleepy one."

I knew I wouldn't get a response, but yet the company seemed nice. I gently placed my hand across her cheek to rub it. She looks like she has no worries. It puts me at ease. Didn't she talk about someone else as well? It was a boy right. I know I called her delusional before, but I know for one thing Y/N isn't a liar... I don't recall anyone else in the "castle" that was a boy? How did he help Y/N get out of there as well. Unless "he" was a keyblade weilder???? But who who! I can't think of anyone... Should I be this worried. What am I thinking. I care for her it shouldn't matter who she hangs out with. This is the same feeling I had on the night of the exam. This feeling I can't explain. Is it wrong that I want to be the only one that protects Y/N? I don't want to be selfish. I know everyone cares for her just the same. I'm so dumb*facepalms*.Yet... I can't get this feeling out of my heart.. It feels like it's squeezing my heart and won't let it go.

(Ventus) "It would be funny if in another life. You and me would be together. Just you and me. It's sounds weird right Y/N.*giggles and gives a soft smile*. I know it's a dumb thought sorry*sighs* ."

She still seemed to be completely knocked out but I said it to make a promise to myself to take her somewhere where she wouldn't ever be left behind again. I turn her body to a position we're she was laying on her back.

(Ventus) "Look lazy! You have to wake up now it's time to ge-"

All of a sudden the cage starts shaking everywhere and it positions upwards. Both me and Y/N start falling towards the now bottom of the cage. I quickly put my hands around Y/N body and turn my back against the incoming bottom.

*THUD*

(??) "Don't be afraid.Oh!"

I look up to see a very tall lady with blonde hair, who is looking through the little gate she has opened in the cage.

(??) "How interesting... I've never seen a mice like you before."

(Ventus) "Mice?"

(Y/N) "Ughhh. *slowly looks around* What's happening?"

Y/N starts to open her eyes slowly more and more taking in her surroundings.

(??) "Jack, you better explain things to them."

The lady starts to lower the cage downwards and Y/N wraps her arms around me holding on tight. She tries to grasp what's going on, even though her head is not ready to function so quickly.

*BANG*

(Y/N) "Ven!?! Whats happening?

Me and Y/N turn to see a little mouse with a red outfit walk towards us.

(??) "Now,now,now. Looka , take it weasy." Not a worry bout. We lika you. Cinderelle lika you too. She's a nice*turn to look at Cinderlla* A very nice nice. Come on now Zugk-Zugk."