You are my Hope

(Vanitas POV)

Once we stepped out of the portal we entered into a room with  fabric that seemed to be quite expensive and a women sleeping on a bed with her  hands crossed across her chest. This must be Aurora. Meaning that witch Malificient is here as well. This is the world those brats opened to.. The worst one possible.. I look over to Y/N who seems to be entranced by the women's beauty.

(Y/N) "Vanitas these are the kinds of princesses in the fairytales arnt they? She so pretty and I can feel she is full of pure light. It seems not a spec of darkness is in her. It feels warm around her. Are these the Princesses of Light that are in danger?"

(Vanitas) "Yes this is a Princess of light. Her name is Aurora. She's in a deep sleep right now. Onl-"

(Y/N) "Only a true loves kiss! This is really a fairytale*cups her hands and sways them along with her body* Then once the man kisses her and she wakes up, there will be a huge ball to celebrate!"

Y/N starts to sway side to side coming closer and closer. She grabs my left hand and puts it on her waist and intertwines my right hand's fingers together with hers. She starts to lead step by step we dance slowly in the room. I really think she just forgot about the sleeping princess... I look at her with her eyes closed just living in the moment. She must really like dancing. Her steps start to get slower and slower almost coming to a stop but I quickly pick up the pace taking the lead and turning us gently around the room. Our feet glide across the marble floor as if we are floating on air. Her (h/c) hair flows with each turn. Finally I take my hand off her waist and slightly lift up my helmet. To let a gentle kiss on her palm that was still in mine. She does interest me doesn't she.. I want to play with my new toy but at the same time there is this other feeling I don't understand ... I feel her fingers gently brush against my lips and her hand slowly starts to lift off my helmet.. Do I really want to show her what I look like??? Is it too soon?.. What am I even thinking she is just one of Xehanorts pawns and nothing more. Meaning she is nothing more to me to.

*ZING*

Our attention was grabbed by the door flashing brightly and the sound of footsteps approaching it. I quickly pull down my helmet and I grab Y/N and take her to the other room closing the door slightly leaving a little crack. Me and Y/N peak through the little crack to see Terra walk through the door. Out of ALL the people it had to be him. Sadly he's on Xehanorts list of candidates so I can't mess up the road he is on. He turns to Aurora and walks closer to her. I can feel Y/N about to stand up and go confront Terra so I quickly turn to her and pin her down to the floor. I take my hand and cover her mouth. I look back to the door to see if he heard anything but it seemed the coast was clear. I turn back to Y/N and shake my head leaning in closer to her ear trying to whisper to where she can hear me.

(Vanitas) "Look as my student and my partner the first lesson is stealth. Do not and I repeat DO NOT give our cover away. You do want to know why he is here right?*Y/N shakes her head with a concerned look for her safety* Okay good now be quiet and listen."

I get off of Y/N and go back to looking through the tiny crack in the door with Y/N slightly below me peaking aswell.

(Terra) "This feels so familiar."

(??) "Her heart is filled with light- not the slightest touch of darkness. Just the kinda of heart I need."

Me and Y/N glanced turn to a black coated lady with black horns and a staff that has a green orb at the top. I know Y/N doesn't know who this is but it's Maleficiant. The witch that annoys me to death.
(Terra) "For what."

(Maleficiant) "Imagen with me, the most glorious of futures.. Seven of the purest hearts, each overflowing with light. When brought together, they grant the power to rule all worlds."