Reunion Pt. 2

(Y/N POV)

Taking the first swing the unversed dodges as expected. They won't ever hurt me because we are one in the same. I look around to see Aqua, Ventus, and Terra surround the unversed getting ready to charge straight in. I regain my balance from the attack and hold Forgotten Light tighter. To think I was about to give into "IT", to think I would let her even take control even after a small inconvenience. To think she could've hurt the friends I loved if I had given in... I need to become stronger, strong enough so that I don't have to rely on "IT" or taking over me.

~Come on Princess don't say such harsh things to me.~

~"IT" don't play with me like this!~

~One day when you least expect it you will need me, and on that day when you give in I'll have complete control.~

~NO! I'll always protect my friends no ma-~

(Terra) "Y/N! WATCH OUT!"

I quickly look up to see the unversed shoot a bright orange beam turning in my direction. I put my keyblade up ready for the impact and prepare a stance to be flown back flying.

......

With the now silent air surround us, I look up at the unversed to see that it had stopped completely pointing at me. Why did it just stop??? It looked at me with its lifeless body... I felt sorrow.. I felt sadness... I felt like it wanted to be saved that it didn't want to do this.

(Aqua) "Terra!"

(Terra) "Ven! NOW!"

(Ventus)"C'mon!"

I see all three of them rush to where the unversed had stopped. Aqua gracefully jumps up first and alshes the unversed right down the middle, followed by Terra and Ventus coming in unison and slashing in an X motion. I feel the pain of it.... I have to save it...

(Y/N) "*reaches her hand out to the unversed*WAIT!"

*SLASH*

In an instant the unversed falls apart into three peices as a purple/black smoke arises as it starts to disintegrate. I stutter getting my feet together to run towards the unversed, as I pass the other's who are gathering in a circle to praise their victory.

(Terra) "Got'im!"

(Aqua)"*with a soft smile* We make a good team!"

(Ventus)"Sure do!"

I fall to my knees throwing my keyblade away letting it disappear into little sparks, and looking at the unversed and feeling all its emotions all at once. This feeling tho... I was drawn by it for a reason... it feels like... Vanitas. I slowly place my hand on the head of the unversed and give a soft smile. I'm sorry you have to die like this.. Im sorry all of you have to. You can't even control what you do and just want peace. As the particles get smaller and smaller, I can feel the life fading or whatever life it had.

(Y/N)"Goodbye now...."

I look behind me to the trio coming closer with questioning looks on their faces.

(Terra)" Y/N what't up with that? I give your performance this time a 3/10, especially for running over her for the unversed."

I quickly turn my head to Terra giving him a dissatisfied look.

(Y/N) "*Y/N looks at all three of them worrying* Do ya'll not feel them whenever your fighting them? The emotions it has???"

Aqua comes forward with a motherly feeling.