"I was already aware of your name, every demon slayer are given a description of you and your sister so we could capture you."He hums, already partially aware of that fact. "You guys are really pent up on capturing us, aren’t you?"

"You can’t fault us. A demon -- Two demons that have never eaten a single human are bound to get attention from the organisation that is in charge of exterminating demons. Especially since you keep fleeing from us."Tanjiro actually chuckles at that. "That’s quite true, but it’s not as if I could simply head to your headquarters and declare my presence without having hashiras’ draw their sword at me. You are quite literally called the demon slaying corps."

The crow let’s out what Tanjiro can only take as a laugh, and the demon boy could only smile at smelling happines grow in the displeasure that had settled in it’s heart.

"You honestly have every reason to flee from us, but may I know how you got your hand a nichirin blade?"

"That’s something I can’t exactly explain. I can atleast say i’m sure it was from my family."The crow tilts it’s head, waiting for an explanation, when none is given he changes the subject. "Are you headed somewhere?"

"That -- " He realizes something about the whole conversation. If the crow does go tell the head of the slayer, he will send somebody there to deal with the threat they will be facing. I...might be able to use this to our advantage.

"I’m heading to the red light district to deal with an Upper moon."The crow goes still, before resuming."An upper moon? Do you know which one?"

"I believe that one is number six. The weakest upper moon there is, Daki and Gyutaro are very dangerous despite being the weakest upper moon. Gyutaro is the stronger one, but Daki shouldn't be ignored as both of them are one."

The crow looks to be itching to leave. Most likely to make his report. Tanjiro decides to ask directly for help."Oh, Can you deliver this message for me to the corps?

"A message?"He nods, booping the thing on the nose. "Muzan Kibutsuji has been spotted in Asakusa town."The crow flinches, waiting for something, but nothing happens which has him gain an air of curiosity. "I believe he was there with a little girl with black hair and with bright brown eyes. He is a man with short wavy black hair, and plum red eyes with slitted pupils. He seems to be disguising himself as a businessman judging from the way he was dressed. What you decide to do with this information is your choice."

Kaito nods, but before flying off Tanjiro pets him. "Pass my greetings to Rengoku-san, Tomioka-san, and Kocho-san for me, please. And an apology regarding the incident that happened to the last two. And my sincere gratitudes to the water pillar for giving my family members a propal burial. Nezuko and I are very grateful." The bird nods, and Tanjiro smiles.

"Sorry for holding you back. You can go back to your duties now. It was an honor, Kaito"

"The feeling is shared."

He waves the crow off, before jumping to the tree his sister was on. "What did you do?"His sister asks, glaring sleepily. "Good news, we are getting to meet every pillar after we defeat the upper moon. Bad news, we might die there."

"Nii-chan, you are a moron."Tanjiro digs his pocket for the blue pendant, and hands it to her. "A moron who saved the grandpa of your dandilion."

"My...WHAT?!"He rolls his eyes, sitting down on the branch. "Nezuko, you sleep talk."

She blushes a deep red, before turning her head away."Well...it’s better than a dog!"

"You know that’s not what I meant!"His sister just huffs, turning her head away. He sighs, resigned. "Let’s just go to the Red light district."

Pillar meetings happened every six months, due to the busy schedules of pillars, so for it to happen so suddenly something had to happen.

The last time a meeting had been required was because of the announcement of the two Kamado siblings. They were an anomaly, one that couldn’t eradicate because their leader had marked a point they hadn’t proved yet.

This meeting would prove everything.

"Good morning my children. How are you all doing?"The father of the corps starts, his unseeing eyes watching over his children. "Greeting Oyakata-sama! We are doing well! And we pray for your health as well!"

"Thank you, Rengoku."He says turning his head to his flame child. He turns to Gyoumei, his stone child as respecful as always. "Oyakata-sama, may we know the reason you asked for a meeting so soon after the previous one?"

"Of course. The reason I requested for a meeting is because I have been sent a rather interesting message from the Kamados siblings."

"The two demons?"Obanai asked, a venom to his voice. "Yes. Tanjiro has communicated an amount of information about Muzan and his dwellings."The tension grows at the mention of the progenitor of demons, but silence follows as they await for the message delivered.

"Muzan Kibutsuji has been spotted in Asakusa."

Murmurs follow at his following statement. "They have given a description of his appearance, and he is apperently pretending to be a businessman, and fooling a family into thinking he is an oridnary human."

"Fooling people, why am I not suprised?"He hears his snake child hiss, but continues nonetheless."He also let information of their next target and destination slip during his conversation with one of the crows. Although I believe he did that purpose."

"A trap?"Muchirou calmly questions, his voice curious and unbothered as usual. "No. It wouldn’t make sense."Shinobu pipes in, her cheerfulness gone. "Why attack now when they had so many opportunities of taking down higher ups?"

"What information did he let slip?"Uzui asks, speaking up for the first time. "The location of an Upper moon. An upper moon they are targeting."

He can feel all the attention is back on him, and he continues to speak."Uppermoon six is located in the Red light district. I believe he was asking for help into taking them down. Uzui, since you’ve already started looking into this case, I believe you won’t mind meeting up with them."

"Of course, Oyakata-sama! I will get to see those demons myself, and if they prove to be a threat I will take care of them."

"I’m more curious as to how they got all that information."Sanemi and Obanai didn’t agree on many things, killing demons were possibly the only thing they agreed on. "I’m sure we can trust them, he did stop a slayer recently turned from taking any lives. He even went so far as to asking if the trainer would be spared. And before I forget."

His head turns to the three people Tanjiro mentioned. "Kyojuorou, Shinobu, and Giyuu?"

"Yes, Oyakata-sama?"

"Tanjiro passes you three his greetings, and hopes you are doing well. He also wishes to apologize to you two regarding an incident that happened." He can hear their startle, but he adds before he gets interuppted. "And Giyuu?"

"Yes, Oyakata-sama?"

"Tanjiro and Nezuko wishes to thank you for giving their family members a propal burial, and they are extremely grateful."

"I--...Thank you for passing the message."He could hear the uncertainty in his voice, it wasn’t everyday a demon thanked you for burying what he would consider his meal. Confusion was probably the only thing you could feel at the moment.

"I will be sending spies to look into Asakusa town, if what the siblings say are true, we might have gotten a lead to Muzan’s location."

"Oyakata-sama, are you sure we shouldn't take precautions against those two demons?"

"No, I have faith in them."

You should, because they saved Zenitsu’s grandpa! And your favourite flame child!

Comments feels me with joy, and makes me write chapters faster.