"Girl I- wow and here I was thinking we was best friends." Heavyn pouted.

"Did she just volunteer our services?"

"She sholl did Linguini."

"You done with the Ratatouille references?"

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢 || 𝐒𝐲𝐧
𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐍𝐂
𝟏:𝟑𝟔 𝐩𝐦

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢 || 𝐒𝐲𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐍𝐂𝟏:𝟑𝟔 𝐩𝐦

"Heavyn don't you gotta class you gotta be at?" Malaysia looked at her.

Heavyn was on the couch playing with Tinsley.

"It starts at 2:15, I'll be fine." She shrugged it off she covered Tinsy's ears. "We don't need her hearing this. But bitch Linguini and Murda looking at y'all like y'all thanksgiving plates."

"Mommy I hungy." Tinsley pouted getting down and walked in the kitchen with Heavyn and Sachie.

"Girl I wish he'd stop fucking staring at me." She shook her head turning away from him.

"Whose that?" Mena walked in mugging.

"Oh that's Yarei Dre's Little sister." I shrugged as she walked over to us.

"How come we ain't never met her ass?" She looked her up and down.

"Cause y'all some bad influences and y'all always at Laysia's when she's around."

"SYN!" She hugged me and smiled. "Thank you again for helping me paint my apartment I love it."

"Any time, Oh right." I laughed "This is Heavyn and This is Malaysia."

She smiled at them "I seen you on Instagram, girl you even prettier in person." She looked at Heavyn then to Malaysia. "Its nice meeting you."

"You know Trejon?"

"Hmm?"

"He looking at you. Nvm but umm I'm asking for a friend you a lil?" She bent her wrist making her laugh.

"No, well I mean I'm open to trying."

Heavyn just smirked. "Good to know."

"Ximena stop harassing that girl." Issacha say coming out with Tinsley on her hip.

"You say you follow me? What's your Instagram?"