"So why you start crying?"

"They asked about my relationship with him. I looked at her and said it was still a sore topic and she gave me a knowing smile but the male officer wanted me to speak so I gave my best Grammy nominated performance." She smiled. "Plus nothing makes a man more uncomfortable then hearing a woman crying. Or talk about her period."

"They gon question you again when they think it's easier for you if at any point you feel like they're implying you did something say you don't wanna speak anymore. And if they try and force you text this muhfucka right here." I handed her my lawyers business card.

"Did you do it?" She took the card.

"Can't be in two places at once Sai."

"You can if you put that ankle bracelet onna dog." She laughed.

"Mind ya neck young buck."

She shook her head.

"You didn't start crying." Sachie laughed.

"The lady wasn't gon make me stay and I told him it was a sore topic so I started crying so he'd leave me alone." Sai shrugged.

"Remy and Dre are their main suspects so he'll be next." Sachie looked at Tinsy in her high chair slumped. "For her sake don't get caught."

"They can try imma just say it's double jeopardy. They couldn't get me on my first murder charge now they tryna force this one on me."

Remy and em came in and he looked at us.

"Where Ace?" Sai looked at everybody.

"He was the only one without an alibi." Murda shrugged.

"No, He too pretty for jail." Sai pouted "go get him fore somebody attempt to make him they bitch."

They just looked at her.

"Y'all ain't shit move." She pushed pass them and walked out as Ghoulz walked.

"Off the juice, codeine got me trippin', Copped the coupe, woke up, roof is missin'" she yelled making Sachie throw a toy at her.

"Gon head wake up my child." She mugged.

"My bad." She laughed as She picked the toy up. "Why yo sister out there hugging Ace like his stupid ass just came back from the dead?"

"They told her he got arrested." Sachie shrugged putting the toys away.

I got Tinsley and carried her upstairs cause I know these muhfuckas bout to be hella loud.

"You seen your son?" Sai asked walking back in the house.

"He's coming tomorrow." Sachie smiled kissing me.

"We still on for tomorrow?"

"Dre I'm not driving." Sai mugged.

"You gotta learn how to do ion care what you say."

"De-"

"Saiyr come on he the best driver outta all these muhfuckas it's either him or Ace and his stupid ass can't help you for real so do it. And you won't have to depend on creepy ass Lyft drivers." Sachie chimmed in.

She rolled her eyes.

"Y'all do realize I got my own personal driver." She smiled at Remy then Heavyn.