𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞🥺

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐩

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐲👯‍♀️❤️
👃🏽👃🏽👃🏽
𝐒𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐒𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

"Lemme see dose teef." Ghoulz mocked ina baby voice laughing turning on her flash light

"Fuck all y'all." I laughed getting on my phone.

"She right." Malaysia nodded as her and Ghoulz laughed.

Next thing I know Saiyr and Ghoulz cousin walk in laughing.

"Boy never did you just say that stupid ass shit."

"Girl she really sat there and tried to tell me she won't ugly. Bitch I'm looking dead at you. Then gon tell me I'm not in the right angle. Almost slapped her stupid ass. Then... OOOOO THERE GO REMY FINE ASS!"

"Jandro Remy don't like men baby chill out." Laysia laughed.

"He can't have friends?"

"Boyyy." Saiyr dragged looking at the girls "Where y'all new friend?"

"Bro shut tf up for her stupid ass appears." Poudii sighed

"She having yo baby."

"I ain't even shoot up the club that's crazy." He laughed.

"According to her you ain't last 60 seconds." Ghoulz twisted her lips to the side fiddling with her fingers.

"Stop the cap was on my Tory Lanez that night."

"CAP!"

"If it's a girl he telling the truth if it's a boy you cappin." Laysia shrugged

"How you know that?" Ace and Poudii mugged.

"If the girl do all the work it's a boy if the nigga do all the work it's a girl." She said simply.

"One Laysia that shit don't even make sense, 2 it was obviously the best 60 seconds of her life if she pretending to like you bitches." Jandro laughed

"Say Syn, ion appreciate you tryna play me."

She looked me dead in my face and tilted her head to the side shrugged and said. "Almost gave a fuck."

"Don't do my baby daddy." Jandro laughed.

"Lemme.."

"Nope gotta boyfriend he kill people."

"Almost called you sumn. Bring yo ass Saiyr." I got up and she walked with me in the back.

"Well since you asked so nicely." She rolled her eyes "I swear if you on bullshit I'm blocking you."

"You look good." I swiped my tongue over my bottom lip before tucking it between my teeth.

"You brought me back here to compliment me?" She raised her eyebrows looking at me before gasping and smiling.

"What?"

"You wanna fuck me ainnit." She cheesed hard asl.

"Fuck out."

"Awwn him wanna taste my punani." She dragged laughing as I shook my head.

"Poudii I swear to god bro you ain't fuck this bitch did you?!" I heard sumbody yell from the living room.