"I miss you.." Elease pouted

"Why? What happened to deleting yo number and ignoring me? Now you miss me? If you wanna fuck just say that." He shrugged and she rolled her eyes.

Ace was live on ig with Sway doing dumb shit flirting with girls that joined the live.

"All of y'all sum hoes." I shook my head laughing.

"Why UTZ white cheddar popcorn so sweet?" Ace say.

"I know yo bird built ass ain't eating my shit. It's pure action." Poudii say hiking his pants up swinging.

"Yo shittt?" He say like Soulja.

"Oh now you got Ammunition?"

"Nigga you mean amnesia?" Sway laughed.

"I meant what I said." Poudii mugged.

"Y'all always doing sum go play in the street."

"Say Lay, mind yo neck."

"Eediat." Ace laughed at his phone as him and Poudii was play fighting.

"Sheesh! I smell good Gucci cologne I don't wanna fuck gimme sum dome." Heavyn say walking in with Saiyr.

"Hey girl." Elease smiled hugging Heavyn.

"Do I know you?" Heavyn raised her eyebrow looking at her.

"I'm Elease."

"Well Aaliyah introduce ya self first next time." She shrugged. "Say bitch rub my feet." She say putting her feet in Sway's lap.

"You think Ari look like she belong on Thomas and friends?" Sway laughed.

"Hell yeah." Poudii, Ace, and Heavyn nodded.

"I think she's gorgeous." Saiyr shrugged.

"You think her ass fake?"

"Girl why that matter?" Syn mugged Elease.

"It kinda look a little fake."

"Anyways Mena, Syn leggo. I got questions and you bitches got the answers."

"I just sat down. Ooo I can't stand yo ass." Saiyr got up with Heavyn and we went in my room.

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢 || 𝐒𝐲𝐧
𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡
𝟐:𝟒𝟐 𝐚𝐦

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢 || 𝐒𝐲𝐧 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝟐:𝟒𝟐 𝐚𝐦

"No I'm not fucking yo cousin. Not even boutta give you the chance." Heavyn laughed.

"And I'm not tryna be disappointed so I'm not putting nothing on Remy." I shrugged.