Painful Reunion

*Jack's P.O.V

Jack Nightmare was bold enough to attack Tooth in the open? Wow talk about a stupid ass move. Even though he was still Jack Nightmare, he was riding a "meat suit" that was human and not a spirit so he could have easily been seen. I looked at Tooth who looked like she was in just a deep sleep. Actually looking at her closer... You can clearly see that Pitch's sand was the cause of all this and I know he just wants to take me for his own and that is why he wants me to go alone.

"Jack, you can't," Valka said, finally breaking the somber silence. I forgot Valka was next to me.

I bit my lip. "I need to though," I said, "its Hiccup, I need to help him."

Valka looked at Tooth and tilted her head up towards the sky, closing her eyes and took a deep breath. She smiled. "I'll swim and sail on savage seasWith ne'er a fear of drowning
And gladly ride the waves of life
If you would marry me
No scorching sun nor freezing cold
Will stop me on my journey
If you will promise me your heart
And loveAnd love me for eternity
My dearest one, my darling dear
Your mighty words astound me
But I've no need for mighty deeds
When I feel your arms around me
But I would bring you rings of gold
I'd even sing you poetry (oh, would you?)
And I would keep you from all harm
If you would stay beside me," she paused her singing and put a hand on my shoulder. "That is part of the song. You come back with my son, safe and sound, I will sing you the rest." She said. "And this time, it will be for a happy occasion."

I smiled. "You got it." I told her and looked up at the guardians who were remained. "You guys still continue with the plan," I grinned. "Hey, Valka, do you think you can tell everyone while I'm gone? Get everyone ready?" I asked.

She smiled. "Anything to get my boy home." She said. "Oh and I can see them now, all thanks to your talking and the message. So I will get them to help." She told me.

I was relieved to hear that. I nodded at the guardians, taking one more look at the helpless Tooth before taking flight with the wind. So, the place we met before huh? Clever, clever Nightmare. Getting me alone and separating us yet again. But knowing my strength, I won't be taken over that easily again.

----40 minutes later----

I landed on the lake that Froze under my feet when I landed. I huffed a big gist of air and stood straight with my staff on the side of me. I waited, hearing some birds chirp happily around me. Its been about a week since I've last seen Hiccup. You can tell why I'm a little nervous to face him.

I heard footsteps from behind me and quickly pointed my staff behind me, turning my whole body to see Hiccup standing on the ice, his peg leg in front of the other as he rested a giant black syth on his shoulders with his arms hung over both ends.

I felt my heart pound. It looked just like Hiccup, minus the actions and Sythe, but his eyes didn't change, they were still green and beautiful, his brown hair looked exactly the same. Even the outfit didn't change.

"Seems you got my message," Hiccup finally said.

"Seems I did,"

"How's Tooth? Did you figure out the curse?" He asked, stepping forward.

I glared. "No, we didn't. I wouldn't be here if we figured it out." I said through clenched teeth.

He clucked his tongue. "So bitter," he said. "Didn't your mother ever teach you to be polite?" He asked.

"No, I was born an asshole." I said.

"That seems true." He said, swinging his sythe in front of him. "Shall we get down to buisiness?"

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" He asked. I felt something wrap around my arm, throwing me violently to the ice, my vision blurred a little, making me blink fast. Hiccup picked up my staff, and I looked down, seeing I was covered in Nightmare sand that acted as ropes. Hiccup bent down and grinned wolfishly. "This is a kidnapping." He said.

"What about Tooth?" I shouted.

"Oh, she's fine." He said. "She'll wake since I have my official target." I knitted my eyebrows, about to ask something, but something white hot hit the side of my face, and all I saw was dark nothingness.